STEvil Posted March 1, 2014 Report Posted March 1, 2014 Very nice, looking forward to seeing video of performance when its all done and installed MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..." Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through. Hammerdown... 1% no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.
Aj11 Posted March 1, 2014 Report Posted March 1, 2014 wish you were my neighbor! you'd prolly get sick of Me tho... looks great man! jvc deck stinger 1800 front hc 2000 kinetic rear 2 runs of 1/0g big 3/4 ct 60.4 2 ct 1400.1 ct EXO 15 d1 lots of deadner type r comps front stage 6 kicker tweets rear stage lots of great stuff coming soon ho alt more bats ct comps for front stage more deadner sweet amp rack lots of L.E.D lights new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)
CleanSierra Posted March 1, 2014 Report Posted March 1, 2014 Hey, great looking look! I have always been interested to pay around with those Tang Bands and they look awesome. Great work though, I love it! P.S. I googled your screen name a long time ago and thought the name was clever Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
Triticum Agricolam Posted March 10, 2014 Author Report Posted March 10, 2014 I finally got this thing installed. Here are some installed pics. It was 8:00 at night when I took these so they aren't the best. No videos so far. For just being 15 that is one busy kid so I don't if or when I'll get a chance to get a video. "Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it.""Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."Builds:
bcbrassard Posted March 10, 2014 Report Posted March 10, 2014 Fits like a glove and looks sexy as hell! hows it sound?
Triticum Agricolam Posted March 10, 2014 Author Report Posted March 10, 2014 Fits like a glove and looks sexy as hell! hows it sound? I'm really happy with it. I was hoping to get similar performance to a single 12" on the same watts and I'd say it does at least that well. Obviously these aren't going to be winning any SPL competitions, but the sound quality is excellent and they hit hard enough to keep the kid happy, for now. I'm pretty sure I could push them a fair bit harder then they are getting now too. "Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it.""Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."Builds:
FUKAZ28 Posted March 11, 2014 Report Posted March 11, 2014 Looks awesome man, great job. Wish I had a setup like that at 15.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.