February 2014 SOTM Vote - Sponsored by Second Skin - Enter to win a $250 spending spree!!!

February 2014 SOTM Vote  

100 members have voted

1. 1. February 2014 SOTM Vote

doesn't seem like a very big SOTM because i guess sound deadener doesn't "seem" as exciting as an amp a woofer, or something else with LED's blinking....but we all need it and its VERY important to a great sounding system! I am glad to see some really nice setups in the pool too! great job on those guys.

a big thanks to second skin for putting up the prize this month!!

not alot of new builds this winter season

doesn't seem like a very big SOTM because i guess sound deadener doesn't "seem" as exciting as an amp a woofer, or something else with LED's blinking....but we all need it and its VERY important to a great sounding system! I am glad to see some really nice setups in the pool too! great job on those guys.

I would consider it a very big deal sir. As I couldn't afford what I need for my next build. Thank you and Second Skin for putting it up. I just hope I can win this one.

Vote Dog I promise a time of change and world peace. Naw screw that I just promise to make funnies and get louder woot. Great builds all and have fun.

I would consider it a very big deal sir. As I couldn't afford what I need for my next build. Thank you and Second Skin for putting it up. I just hope I can win this one.

Vote Dog I promise a time of change and world peace. Naw screw that I just promise to make funnies and get louder woot. Great builds all and have fun.

second this! ive been after doing my doors in the best deadener and was much wow when I finished my build to enter SOTM right when I need the second skin too!

Voted

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Archived