It's just too much power and gray area for companies that have all sold us out to a government that does not care about its people. Chips are already a viable fear...of course with all the good they could do people don't see the harm. But that's because these sheeple still live in a world built around the illusion of freedom and integrity.

People said they'd never kill American citizens...wrong.

They said the president could never make backdoor policies...wrong.

I would never go with a phone that captures or uses fingerprint scanning just because this could be the beginning of something bad. It's easy to say there are no ulterior motives, and you're free to believe as such (even if wrong) but anyone who looks at all the logical facts should be able to sit there and NOT figure it out. There is no transparency...and that is my issue.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

And to stay on topic, I am really disappointed with the S5. I wonder when people will actually make a phone worth paying for. I like my S3 over the S4, but the HTC desire and G1 were probably my favorite phones.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I have been seriously thinking about switching back to a flip phone.

I'm probably just going to let the S4's price dro then pick up one of them. That is big enough for me. Really irritated me how they damn near made the S5 the size of a note.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

so 16 megapixel camera, fastest auto focus feature on a phone in the market, finger print scanner, water resistant and dust resistant, faster, better battery life. What else do you guys fucking want? so hard to please people nowadays.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

Ill stay with my w8 phones. I switched form Android and never looked back. I know the apps are not to par yet but I dont use them much. I used to be heavy into android too. Running CM nighty builds, overclock etc etc. I havent had the desire to even change the background color on my current phone. That lg Flex looks pretty sweet but too large. If I ever went back to Andoid I would get the latest Nexus. LEss bloatware and extra shit to deal with and a phone that works better. I hated all the FC issues I had on Inc and Inc2 phones and a few other androids my wife and I had. Sure after root and flashing a better rom they were nicer, but I dont like paying that much for something I have to constantly fuck with to make it work right.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

so 16 megapixel camera, fastest auto focus feature on a phone in the market, finger print scanner, water resistant and dust resistant, faster, better battery life. What else do you guys fucking want? so hard to please people nowadays.

larger screen(smaller bezel), not some gay dimpled phone case, not plastic, more battery life.

What did they add on since the s4?

3+megapixel

finger print scanner

entering the size realm of the Notes

I won't say anything else until I see actual specs.

So the only thing that was big was the finger print scanner. Pretty sure one of the nokias has the best camera still.

edit: seems like they just shat out a phone. There seems to be more concepts for the s6.

Samsung-Galaxy-S-VI-concept-1-490x275.jp

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Nokia has more than one phone with better cameras. Also megapixel rating on the camera is not all that matters. My wifes phone has the "same" as my nokia, but hers has additional lenses and better features that allow her to take great night shots that destroy anything mine can do.

Also the faster processor and better "specs" mean nothing when the phone has so much bloatware/native/background apps that it feels like your still on a slower phone. My dads s3 did not feel any faster or better while using then my original droid incredible did even though it "specs" were so much better. Once you root, clean it up and run a good CM build then yeah it was tons better.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

I don't think I could do a W8 phone. I enjoy the apps I have on the playstore. I mean the phone I have now damn near satisfies me. (droid razr from 2011)

The two big things for me are camera/video quality and battery life.

Archived