I had Nokia with windows OS and it sucked a major dick. Phone itself was well built and comfortable, even thought it was their mid-level smartphone.

What sucked..was in W7 or W8. I have had one of each and back when windows phones had W mobile that looked like XP. They all sucked IMO except for 8. Its not for everyone though..but thats how the market works.. Everyone will never love a single brand/model phone.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

• 1 month later...

So I did end up pre ordering an S5 through best buy. Picked it up yesterday as well. I got the phone and a damn nice screen protector for 140 out of my pocket.

So far I have no major complaints. Only thing that I am pissed about is how verizon blocked the dual download. Like where your phone will use your data and wifi to download something, whether it be a app or a YT video. Greedy bastards trying to save themselves money. So I plan on running up my data from here on out.

Battery life is pretty dang good. I was messing with it almost the entire day with the screen on. It started from 70% charge and it lasted I would say about 8-10 hours without me charging it until it hit 20%. Haven't used the ultra power saving mode.

Size wise, if you had an S4 with a case on, you won't notice a difference with the S5.

Haven't used the camera too much.

Haven't used the fingerprint stuff yet.

Heart rate monitor thing works, pretty finicky though.

Everything is extremely snappy when you load or do anything, which I guess is expected from a new phone anyways. All I can say is that my friend has an S4, and he messed with my phone a bit and was impressed with the speed of it and what it had to offer settings wise. He said the setting are much cleaner than the S4.

Oh and the back case that everyone sorta disliked. It has a fake leather feel to it. It's not plastic, so it gives the phone a little more grip.

If any one has a question about anything I'll be happy to answer, but I'm not dipping it in water just yet. hahaha

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Thanks for that little review. I picked up the HTC One M8 a couple weeks ago and I'm considering bringing it back in favor of the S5.

I'm a long time iPhone user and I was hoping the build quality of the M8 would make the transition easier and give it the edge over the S5, but honestly... I don't even notice that it's all aluminum other than it's slick as snot (I don't use a case) and wants to slide out of my hand. The S5 is also supposedly marginally heavier than the M8- which I like. I like a hefty phone so it feels like I'm holding something.

I heard the "ultrapixel" technology was awesome, but I'm not impressed. The pics aren't all that great. No better than my iPhone 4s, anywway. And the much bally-hoo'd Zoe feature isn't even on the damn phone!

I was pinning my hopes on the M8 to convince me that Android was a better platform than iOS, but so far... meh. I'll grab the S5 and live with it until the end of the year, but if I don't love Android by then... iPhone 6 it is.

Not to say the M8 sucks, but when I was in my local best buy a lady came in and traded the M8 out for the S5 as well.

All I can say that is there are a ton of settings on the S5. The two things I wish they would let you do, is set a double-tap home option (I use that for my camera) and customize your text messaging interface. They do, but only have 4 options for the text bubbles and backgrounds.

I'll take some pictures here in a bit and upload. Maybe a short bass video.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Archived