Smoove Posted February 26, 2014 Report Posted February 26, 2014 I've been waiting exactly a month. I did have an option change a couple weeks in though. Ill give it another month LOL. Definitely worth waiting for. Guess what will be delivered tomorrow?? Don't let them sit in the shipping box for almost a year like I did 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
Trent Streichert Posted February 26, 2014 Report Posted February 26, 2014 I placed my order and had my SP4 15 29 days later. Head Unit: Kenwood excelon KDC-X797 Subs: 2 Fi sp4's with PSI recones dual 1.4's in a wall. Sub amp: 2 DC 3.5k's strapped at .7 Mids: 2 punch pro 10's 6 punch pro 8's Tweeters: 4 Fosgate Neo's (pp4-nt) Mids amp: Fosgate T1000-4ad Tweeter amp: punch 400-2 Wall: 9 cubes tuned to 31.5 triple layer birch al the way around plus 2x4's Alt: mechman 240 Wire: all sky high OFC 2/0, 4, 12 Batteries: 1 XS d3400 under the hood and 5 kinetic 2400's with toolmaker buss bars in the trunk Extras: epic lighting LEDs sound deader for days, fiberglassed pods 150+ sealed
Miguels Posted February 26, 2014 Report Posted February 26, 2014 same here smoove lol my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
baron_of_bass Posted February 26, 2014 Report Posted February 26, 2014 Don't mean to thread jack you, I know you wanted an 18 but I have a 15" team Fi if you're interested. It's brib and I'll ship it to you ASAP.Why you selling it? Need to buy car parts Team Bass-Hz
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.