Looking for "opinions" on my future setup....again

Rabbit

Personally I had a hard time with my 3 way active setup. Keep in mind that an external processor will help greatly. I have my current setup tuned off the amp, but it honestly needs some tweaking the o fix things up. I would look into a RF 360.2 or something along those lines.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

my wife wants more of an sq setup and my idea is rather then spending a little money on a lot of speakers spend the same amount of money on just 1 set of speakers and 2 8's maybe 1 10" sealed. factory speakers in the back for rear fill for the kids. a 400.4 for the front and a 500.1 for the subs. then a nice dvd capable hu and screens in the headrests for the kids.

she will have a great sounding set of speakers and that punchy bass she likes with out the loudness that she doesn't like.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Pioneer P99rs..

I would leave my wife and children

Build's consist of:

2004 Chevy Impala :

Pioneer--------------------- DEH-X8600bs Soundqubed/AQ------ Q4-120

Rockford Fosgate---- Punch-500.4

Soundqubed/AQ----- Q1-3500D.1 Alpine----------------- 6.5's & 6x9's

Subs: TBA All Knukonceptz and SHCA wire and rca's

Home Music Setup

(4) Soundqubed HDS200 15's in two separate 15.5 cubic foot enclosures tuned to 31 hrz --- XM radio hardwire

Updates coming all the time on both builds

n8ball2013

"bullshit. Everything fits. If you cut enough."

A tweeter on each sail panel and a 6.5" driver on each door on a but load of amplifier power and you are set brother ... No need to hack up all that beautiful interior if you do have to ....

Simple setup ?? Yes ... But there is A LOT you can do to that simple setup to make it perform bad ass ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

A tweeter on each sail panel and a 6.5" driver on each door on a but load of amplifier power and you are set brother ... No need to hack up all that beautiful interior if you do have to ....

Simple setup ?? Yes ... But there is A LOT you can do to that simple setup to make it perform bad ass ...

What amp would you recommend?

Active on a pair of Linear Power 2150s ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

Active on a pair of Linear Power 2150s ...

Forgot you were sponsored by them :P

Can't go wrong with 600w RMS on a 2 way active setup ...

Headroom, dynamics, power, clarity ... For the Love of Music Brother ...

Cableguy knows sq, one of the best sq guts on this forum. If he says a single 2 way setup could be better them what your looking at then I would believe him.

As a suggestion you should let us know your price range and i'm sure people could make great suggestions that will work in that price range.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Archived