I have some "El Dorado sport fury gold" tires that came with my truck. Tires are 4 yrs old and have decent tread left.

They are P235 75/R15's

I was putting some air in them earlier and I noticed a small crease or "valley" in the sidewall from the rim to the tread. As I slid my hand around I felt 4 or 5 more in random places. (all 4 tires have them) you can't see them very well straight on unless you look really close with flashlight.

The tires have a leakage problem from the bead as the previous owner did not install with bead sealer. So the tires end up low and always need to be topped up. They have been parked while low before. I usually put 32psi in them and they leak down to 25ish over time.

Are these creases caused by that? Are the tires damaged/safe to drive on?

They are NOT bulges.

Thanks, Not my field of knowledge.

are they vertical or horizontal. its not good to let a vehicle sit for extended periods of time especially with the added weight in it.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

are they vertical or horizontal. its not good to let a vehicle sit for extended periods of time especially with the added weight in it.

They are vertical. In between rim and top of tire.

I try not to but sometimes have no choice when I'm not driving it.

What tire. I have seen more then my fair share that have small ridge/crease that travels from rim to tread on brand new tires. I have the same size on my truck. W

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

What tire. I have seen more then my fair share that have small ridge/crease that travels from rim to tread on brand new tires. I have the same size on my truck. W

El Dorado sport fury gold. I did not buy them.

does it look somthhing like this? if so thats what happened to my dads truck when he baught it and we worked the hell out of it for a summer with those old tires. honestly they shouldnt give u too much trouble but u should replace them. theye old and damaged and are a bitch when they pop on the highway.

techlink_june_10.jpg

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. oh.. wait.. naw.. that wasnt weird..

He probably tearin dat ass up every night. Reason for "insomnia" Ain't sleeping cause he's like a horny hamster on coke.

2000 grand prix gtp: SOLD My Home Theater Build (working progress) 2002 accord coupe

subs: 2 soundqubed hds300 12s 4'1" towers tuned to 29hz sub: AQ hdc3 12

Amp: pioneer gm9061 amp: poineer gm9601

headunit: kenwood kdc 255u mids: SQ pro mids

midbass: polk db 8s highs: stock

mids/highs: shitty off brand

yeah its where the tire is put together, you can notice them more on the cheaper tires, good years are common for it aswell(good year integrity) usually its only on two spots, but can be in more

the way of really telling if its an impact break(ppl call it a bubble) or if its a defect on the side wall is to reach on the inside and see if its in the same spot, if its not then id get it check out by a tire shop, if its on both side walls and its the same spot then you have nothing to worry about

as far as why you are loosing air it might be because of the corrosion on the lip of the wheel, if ITS NOT CHROME PLATED. if its chrome plated the moisture builds up and then causes the chrome to peel thus causing a leak

you actually dont want any kind of sealant bc it makes corrosion to build up quicker and causing the leaks. just get them cleaned and it should take care of the problem

Archived