DIONYSUS'S 02 Eddie Bauer Explorer slow BUDGET build! Update! 18" DC lvl 6 pic!!!

Love Sky High :-)

All of my wiring is Sky High Car Audio in here, getting some 1/0 to 1/0 inputs also for this amp, I got Sky High 1/0 to 4g reducers on the Sundown 4 channel already

IMG_20141013_121647_zpsc80itzvy.jpg

Oh yeah I blacked out my side cargo area windows, I just used plasti dip, Sorry the ride/windows are dirty I just snapped a pic real quick just now to show that. I need to re blacken the faded black trim pieces now that are near the windows on the doors on the outside. I'll take a pic later with the windows clean so you can really tell the difference.

IMG_20141013_133519_zps9lzghetf.jpg

IMG_20141013_133602_zpsmqtkz0r1.jpg

Four k+ will get that six happy. What's your budget like?

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Damn I Like that blacked out look I may have to do the same

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Four k+ will get that six happy. What's your budget like?

Yeah I'm hoping to get a 5k but I'm not TOO picky as long as its above 3.5k, Sundowns 4k is nice too! If CT SOunds made amps that do NOT have blue lights in them I would stay with CT just go 4k or 7k but the blue light just clashes with my red and black theme. So DC and Sundown is what I'm looking at, Right now lol I have no budget with that lvl 6 lol! So my plan is to hawk the forum n stuff around feb/march when tax season starts and people on here are upgrading/rebuilding cause I figured I'd find a good deal on a big amp! Hell I love the crescendo BC5500s too lol! So yeah at the moment no budget but I don't really have a set price I want to pay, my income varies, some months I have a way bigger budget, but if there is a good deal and I'm close to affording it I'll make it happen lol! So really anything just not this second! I probably wont have the budget for a amp till january-ish after getting the lvl 6 n stuff I'm tight on budget, and xmas and my sons bday coming, and I got a new baby coming last week of march! Your opinion, should I just look/shoot more towards a 5k than a 4k?

Damn I Like that blacked out look I may have to do the same

Thanks bro! I used some cheaper trash bags and masked off from the c-pillar back and around everything and I sprayed it on the inside so it looks nice and glossy outside like a window should :-) the masking took a lil longer but it wasn't bad! I love how it came out now I just need to tint my back glass with 5%, It's already 15% with the privacy glass but I need it darker, but still want to be able to see out of the back since it's not walled lol!

Archived