DIONYSUS'S 02 Eddie Bauer Explorer slow BUDGET build! Update! 18" DC lvl 6 pic!!!

Looking good so far like those plasti dip wheels and emblems is it hard to do? I never worked with plasti dip

Thank you! Nah I was thinking it was going to be hard but it's really easy, yes as rudemaxxx said its a lil time consuming to do right but not hard! Hell I've only washed my ride once since winter/snow and I live in Colorado and NONE of the plasti dip even has a scuff let alone peeling, I'm about to go wash it when I pick my son up from school! But Ive washed it like 6/7 time thru the power wash and plasti dip never got a blemish! Good $h!t for sure! and all that was spray can from home depot! For the grey trim going around the truck I want to hit it with the black peralizer plasti dip when weathers nice enough! I think black pearl would look sick on that going around the whole truck!!

I'm looking for a good double din also, sonic has some good (seeming) ones on there for cheaper than I thought they'd be for but noty a huge priority at the moment but just getting a idea. I'd rather buy once cry one ya dig! :)

OOOOOOKAY!! So I ordered all I need from Sky High, Sonics, and whatnot! Ill I need is my fused 1/0 big 3 kit witch I'll order next week!! Still eyein the Crescendo CZ comp set I really dig it and think they would sound killer on my SAX-100.4!! I might have enough money to order them in a few weeks, we shall see!! I cant wait till next week when all this stuff comes in!!

Order Date

Order Number

February 28 2014 11:02 am

3NV760204N445060P

Item

Price

Quantity

Total

12 Gauge AWG CCA Speaker Wire (50ft)

$14.00

$14.00

ANL Fuse Holders (Angled Water-Proof Set Screw Style) (Red Logo)

$17.00

$17.00

1/0 Copper Lugs (10 Pack/Red/Black)

$20.00

$20.00

Fuses (300a Single ANL Fuse)

$4.00

$4.00

Item Total:

$55.00

Tax:

$0.00

Shipping ():

$0.00

Order Total:

$55.00

And I ordered my remote wire thru there ebay page, and I got my 3 way 1/0 distro block from sonic electronics, its a rockrford

lol I dont know how the hell I managed to mess that post up like that I'm sorry guys!! Thanks for tunin in guys!! I'll update a lot this week as long as the weather stays ok!!

Usually thanx B!!! I got my 3 way 1/0 distro block and stuff! I got a package comin Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday next week lol!!!!

Ok got my distro block my lugz, my 4 channel RCAs I have everything ordered and on the way except my Sky High fused OFC big 3 kit and CT1400.1 that I will be ordering next week!!! every day from monday thru tuesday Ill be getting a package!!!

And no double din suggestions? Im not asking for which is better but just some suggestions of where to start looking, Sonics has some sony and pioneer ones for like $210-$260ish, but not sure if there even worth it, seems kinda too low to be good but I don't know so whats yalls opinions!??

Look at the Pioneer AVH-X2600 and others in that series. They're good head units and the screen resolution is amazing.

Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc

Instagram: audioanarchyllc

Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe

aaresizehorizontal_zps47821bb2.jpg

Archived