Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Underseat box


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hard to say, where are the ports, power, ect. Been some great builds on here using 8s with ports to the side & port firing forward. All cool builds!

Posted

I tend to like the subs forward, port to the side, but that's just my opinion. Whatever you'd like to see under your seat is all that really matters, you aren't going to see a +/- 30db difference.

2001 Civic LX Sedan
Pioneer DEH-7500HD

Big 3 in 1/0 Knu CCA
Rockford P500-4
RF Punch P165-S in doors
RF Punch P165 in rear deck
Front doors deadened with Damplifier

Next
SQ's new HDS208 8" in a T-line whenever it FINALLY COMES OUT I CAN FINALLY AFFORD IT
:dammit:

Bend over and I'll show ya.

how is it 2 days work? half a day at most, i may be an idiot, but im not an idiot.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 3039 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...