Scammed, fucked up people.

For the people who said your paypal needs to be connected to your bank. That's not true you can work with paypal without having it connected to your bank account since paypal is like a bank account.

But besided from that this really sucks dude!

I would punch fuck him up if I would ever find him.

Contact paypal about it for real I believe they pull money back when good reasons are given. The fb messages are pretty damn good reason

For the people who said your paypal needs to be connected to your bank. That's not true you can work with paypal without having it connected to your bank account since paypal is like a bank account.

Contact paypal about it for real I believe they pull money back when good reasons are given. The fb messages are pretty damn good reason

i created my paypal account back in 2000 and believe they asked for a social and a bank account.. im sure its hard to open a fake PP account and he will get busted

edit: if it dont require a bank account then how do you deposit money. its not like there is a PP branch near anyone to be able to deposit cash

i created my paypal account back in 2000 and believe they asked for a social and a bank account.. im sure its hard to open a fake PP account and he will get busted

edit: if it dont require a bank account then how do you deposit money. its not like there is a PP branch near anyone to be able to deposit cash

Paypal its self acts as a bank, just because no branch local, you can still add money from debit, credit card, otehr bank accounts etc.. you dont need a local branch to put money in. I have USAA, and Navy federal credit union, and i do not have any local branches.

I created mine in the beginning without connecting it to my bank account.

Back here you can "pay" your own paypal account so I can take money from my bank account set up a new transfer and set that to my paypal account. That way it happens instantly, i have the money the same minute on my paypal. If I do it through the method of having a bank account connected to my paypal it takes almost 6days before the other person has his money.

I too created one with out linking it, that being said.

he has to have one. unless hes got 8 x 150 minimum sitting in his paypal...

PSN: Rcp_soundz

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/

Well, there is now an ad on Craigslist offering $400 to clean 6 windows at Mr. Riders' residence, lol. The phone number was listed, along with "just call until I answer".

Good shit !!!!

nothing to see here...

two possible addresses

Address

4909 Hillhurst Dr Fair Oaks, CA 95628-4213

209-251-7262

Address

988 Padbury Ct Galt, CA 95632-3417

916-342-0389

both long shots. This is why you stay the fuck off facebook. All you retards running around making deals with people is the dumbest shit ever. This guy has been scamming people forever now. File the Paypal claim and wait it out. If it was so much money you shouldn't have had so much trust in a random idiot from the internet.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived