Jump to content

Prime R1200.1D Guts


DirtE30

Recommended Posts

Posted

Well it seems as though there are very few pics of the inside of this particular amp, even on google search I couldn't seem to find it. So I thought I'd share mine, enjoy!

009_zps4c8e1eaf.jpg

013_zpsb236eaf3.jpg

002_zpsb3c65ce0.jpg

005_zps4b2b4772.jpg

003_zps66f65be7.jpg

006_zps9d5ea356.jpg

001_zpsf5a2d550.jpg

Posted

I have never seen mofsets like that in any amp. there is a metal piece over them? non C-clips? wtf?

Build's consist of:

2004 Chevy Impala :

Pioneer--------------------- DEH-X8600bs Soundqubed/AQ------ Q4-120

Rockford Fosgate---- Punch-500.4

Soundqubed/AQ----- Q1-3500D.1 Alpine----------------- 6.5's & 6x9's

Subs: TBA All Knukonceptz and SHCA wire and rca's

Home Music Setup

(4) Soundqubed HDS200 15's in two separate 15.5 cubic foot enclosures tuned to 31 hrz --- XM radio hardwire

Updates coming all the time on both builds

n8ball2013

"bullshit. Everything fits. If you cut enough."

Posted

cool pics.

80prs

Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier

Incriminator IA 10.1

Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors)

4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 

3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash)

DC Audio level 3 12"  custom box designed by joex built by me

AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear

DC 180 alt

99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/

  • 2 weeks later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 611 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...