If Energy Cant Be Created Or Destroyed?

Maybe matter has always been here?

Again rhetorical.

I'm not sure if we'll ever know much about existence.

OR how things work. Or why things work.

How can I hit black keys and project my thoughts to you guys on a couple chunks of plastic that are made with sand?

what's in a name?

OK, Listen here Shakespeare. We don't have time for Roses.

Edited by Bigpimpin91

How can I hit black keys and project my thoughts to you guys on a couple chunks of plastic that are made with sand?

i know the answer to this question :D and i could type it all out for you if you'd like.

hahah to be or not to be...that is the question

well scientists are testing out the string theory as we speak last year one of the guys building this giant machine which I forget what its called I'll get more info on it when I get home but essentially it speeds up atoms to a certain high speed and collide them to see what's the smallest we can actually get like what atoms are made of this machine which a bunch of scientists from around the world are working on should be done in a few years but the data collected can only be processed as fast as themodern computers can calculate them and I remember the speaker saying with todays fastest industrial computer it would take 25-30 years to process

i saw a show on this several months ago...and this thing is HUGE HUGE HUGE...it cost $16billion dollars to make...they are trying to get two particles to collide to create a mini big bang...but the thing is, nobody knows what will happen when they collide..hopefully we dont all die..lol...

its called the atlas experiment http://atlasexperiment.org/index.html ...

this is how big it is...CRAZY

des_sur_0106_009.jpg

i likes me some audio stuff...

i saw a show on this several months ago...and this thing is HUGE HUGE HUGE...it cost $16billion dollars to make...they are trying to get two particles to collide to create a mini big bang...but the thing is, nobody knows what will happen when they collide..hopefully we dont all die..lol...

its called the atlas experiment http://atlasexperiment.org/index.html ...

this is how big it is...CRAZY

Why does that webpage look like Termpro.com?

I heard about the particle accelerator a while ago aswell.

If they do exceed I hope shit doesn't get nasty.....Although they might break the 194db limit. :lol:

Yes, but from what for was the FIRST form?

the creation of the universe

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Don't remember too much about that guy anymore, well not enough to quote a sonnet,

And - can some one tell me - Is there any one else out there. ? Does god really exist ? Why do we have 100% of our brain, but the average person only uses 10-12 percent of it ?

Ohh yeah.... And if a tree falls in the forest, and no one is around to hear it, does it still make any noise?

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

Don't remember too much about that guy anymore, well not enough to quote a sonnet,

And - can some one tell me - Is there any one else out there. ? Does god really exist ? Why do we have 100% of our brain, but the average person only uses 10-12 percent of it ?

We may only use 10-12% at a time. Not all together.

Ohh yeah.... And if a tree falls in the forest, and no one is around to hear it, does it still make any noise?

Yes, the air still vibrates from the tree falling, thus, generating noise.

Hey hey -- Why you gotta answer all of my deep philosophical questions at one time. I am crushed, I am complete now. Is there anymore to this life. Is there no room for the free thinkers and dreamers of the world anymore?

what am I to ponder as I stare off into nothing for hours at a time now?

Naw, Really I am just being a jackass....

Edited by trainman0978

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties