Jump to content

Torres Box Calculator (bad experience)


Recommended Posts

Posted

So i tried earlier today, to download the torres box calculator with no success. Tried several times and no success, but it would try and download various other stuff like, pc clean, driver update etc. Which i never wanted nor authorized.

After several attempts i gave up, and then had to uninstall all the other BS. Then try and clean defrag etc my computer. Finally a system restore. And now i went from having a perfectly running computer to it running like shit. So curious any others had any issues.

truthsayer

Posted

Learn to internet! :P

If you send me your email I can try and get it and send you it if it is small enough of a file.

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

Posted

No issues here but I know what your saying. I just looked around for the actual program. If you want you can send me your email and I will send you the zip folder for it so you can install it.

Edit: was beat to the punch.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177477-slowboring-07-trailblazer-build/

Pioneer DEH-80PRS
PRV 8MR400-NDY (eight)

PRV TW350Ti (6)
Sky High 1/0 OFC, 12 gauge and 8 gauge
TM Metalworkz battery terminals

120 sqft Hushmat
XS Power D3100 (6)
Singer 350 Amp Alt

Singer 320 (2)
American Bass SQL3200

JL Audio JX360/4

Crossfire XS 8K (2)

DC Audio XL 15s (6)

VbjgkeI_zpsc016cd1e.jpg

Posted

I haven't, and I just downloaded it the other day on another computer. Sure you were clicking on the correct "Download here!" button? They have ads that are pretty deceiving sometimes

"Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand.

My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/

High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography

Posted

For me, IIRC, on chrome I would just wait a few seconds and it would just download for me.

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

Posted

Well after several attempts, im sure i was downloading the correct thing. And i've never had any other issues. Been using this computer now for 3 1/2 yrs with zero issues until the torres ordeal. And i download shit all the time.

Not sure if it means any thing or not, but my pal at Advanced Audio told me he has heard of these issues to. So who knows. Going to get started and go completely thru my computer and see what the hell is going on.

Krakin i will pm you my email.

truthsayer

Posted

OK, problem is fixed. Google chrome was blocking the Torres because it said untrusted site and contained malicious software. But for some reason it was allowing some other bullshit to download along with it. So i blocked all the other shit and overided the blocking of Torres. So i now have it.Thanks gents. Son will be happy.

truthsayer

Posted

you're probably clicking on fake download buttons

This right here. I experienced the same issue trying to download Torres once

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4316 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...