Deadly hertzz Posted March 10, 2014 Author Report Posted March 10, 2014 Yeh good idea I was leaning toward the rod since I have about 5'feet at home already I guess Ile make a lowes trip this afternoon and knock out some bracing 8 sundown sa 12s walledSaz3000 at .5HO altAll ofc Sky high wireAlpine componentsRockford power mids
MrEwubbsZ Posted March 10, 2014 Report Posted March 10, 2014 WHOAAAA. 8 12s I can't believe you found the space for that. That's sick man. Mean while I'm over here trying to figure out how to make 6 12s happen lol. Can't wait to see some finished pictures 2000 Ranger Build Log
Deadly hertzz Posted March 10, 2014 Author Report Posted March 10, 2014 Lol thanks man it definitely was a tight fit as soon as ups stops holding this build up Ile have some more pics up 8 sundown sa 12s walledSaz3000 at .5HO altAll ofc Sky high wireAlpine componentsRockford power mids
bighossf150 Posted March 11, 2014 Report Posted March 11, 2014 why would anyone do a 8 12" wall in a ford truck?? Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
timc31610 Posted March 12, 2014 Report Posted March 12, 2014 Why wouldn't they? My Build Log 94 Civic http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188644-94-civic-4-door-build-loq-suggestions-wanted-will-be-super-slow-mo/ Faceebook reluctantly
revoracing247 Posted March 12, 2014 Report Posted March 12, 2014 really wanted to see how someone would go about doing a wall in a ranger lol can't help but let my mind drift there from time to time about mine ~ If it was easy, everybody would be doing it ~
Deadly hertzz Posted March 12, 2014 Author Report Posted March 12, 2014 why would anyone do a 8 12" wall in a ford truck?? not A clueeeeeee, I seen a vid of your truck on twisted's Facebook a while back and was inspired lol just with a little less room to work with 8 sundown sa 12s walledSaz3000 at .5HO altAll ofc Sky high wireAlpine componentsRockford power mids
Deadly hertzz Posted March 12, 2014 Author Report Posted March 12, 2014 Got a little done after work yesterday 8 sundown sa 12s walledSaz3000 at .5HO altAll ofc Sky high wireAlpine componentsRockford power mids
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.