Jump to content

2 Door Blazer 4 15s 4th Order Wall


Recommended Posts

Posted

Looking sick. Tuned in

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Posted

Go right ahead man I love everything color matched on a vehicle

got the batts in and my new wheels in and on. Truck is dirty maybe I'll wash it after class tomorrow. Damn bird shit on my hood

16" extreme wheels. Had less than 2" of clearance from the ground with little wheels on. It would drag lots of places lol

20140317_120213_zpsqs4ubaal.jpg

20x8.5" Niche Milans

20140317_161653_zpssjgnc24y.jpg

tires are 245/35/20. Had no air in the shocks in the pic. Was dumped damn near tucking lip. Aired up now.

20140318_122643_zpsn3yhoyi4.jpg

20140318_122651_zps48ay9rqm.jpg

20140318_123343_zps2zmfykm0.jpg

batts are in. 4 deka group 31s. Wires that are a mess are for the highs amp which isn't hooked up at the moment. Running the dash off the deck until I put the new mids and highs in. The part of the floor that covers the batts and what not will not be ran daily so I can keep my spare in the back incase I need it. If you see me at a show the rear floor will be normal without the spare lol

20140318_124009_zpsehkdcywe.jpg

20140318_124018_zpsrvziynuy.jpg

Voltage holds up great with both amps at .25 ohm. While driving I stay around 13.3v full tilt. At idle it's around 12.8. Can't wait to build the ported section I'm already blown away with how loud it is just being sealed.

Posted

tuned in on this, it looks great man

1995 Blazer lt 4dr

2 t1d412s

1 t2500.1bd

4 polk audio door speakers

2 dash speakers(coming soon)

1 amp to run my mids and highs(coming soon)

Posted

yes it's still static.2" Drop spindles, 3''coils, 4''blocks,3''leafs,and notched with belltech nitro 2s in the front and air shocks in the rear. sits 6/8 because I cut half a coil off and then the weight in the rear dropped it more but I keep it around 24.5-24.75" fender to ground all the way around with 35psi in the shocks

Posted

Looks effen awesome dude! How close is your frame? And do your tires rub anywhere??

Build log: Click

Feedback: http://www.stevemead...xbccp-feedback/

03 Chevy Blazer

- IPad Air 2 

- ALPINE Head Unit

- 4 DC XL 18s

- 2 DC 3.5k

- ALPINE TYPE R 5.25 COMP

- 3 ALPINE TYPE R 6.5 COMPs

- DC 175.4

- DC HO Alt

- D3400

- 4 XP3000s

- KNU 0ga

- 60 SqFt Damp Pro

Lots more...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 920 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...