Okay so I have a 08 Renegade 800 and it basically looks brand new.. Has factory plastic shine. But I know first time I take it muddin it's gonna be fucked..

I was just wondering if anyone could recommend anything to spray all on it before a ride that will shine the shit out of it?

Please nothing bad or stuff that can fade plastics.. Bike is yellow!

Thank you!

idea22.jpg ALL CREDIT TO XX1 FOR DC BANNER 3178gvp.jpg

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

strapping 2 amps together ? like bolting them next together? using bungy cables to hold them down? or wiring separate amps to each sub

Wash after every ride and not let the mud sit and cook on it making it harder to remove later on and possibly causing it to rust.

Oh yeah for sure, I spend around 2-3 hours washing, making sure i got everything.

But I'm just looking for something to spray/rub on to shine it to make it look good before the ride.

Basically like show car/trucks wax their vehicles before they go somewgere

idea22.jpg ALL CREDIT TO XX1 FOR DC BANNER 3178gvp.jpg

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

strapping 2 amps together ? like bolting them next together? using bungy cables to hold them down? or wiring separate amps to each sub

http://www.rustoleum.com/homeowner/faqs/neverwet-faqs/

nvm after reading it leaves a frosty haze facepalm

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

Archived