Sonic Electronix

nope....i would argue i have GREAT hearing. If there is something wrong with it, its not noticeable to me.....the only time i ever had ringing in my ears that actually scared me was at Motley Crue a few years ago. I can also get my ears ringing in my tahoe when listening to pantera or metallica at high volumes. Nothing like that concert though. Ive been to outdoor concerts that didnt do this to me but Arco Arena is NO JOKE on the ears....

im tellin ya, bass isnt as bad as screaming highs on your ears...

Well aren't you lucky. :mad: :lol:

Funny thing is, I've gotten a little bit of tinnitus from my Sony ear-buds (pretty loud). Damn heavy metal. :lol: Although, my hearing is still pretty decent. :)

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

X2 highs hurt...lows feel good!!!

Damn right! B);):D

Stock H/U and mids/highs

NVX LOC

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

I'm with Bill

I had a hearing test two years ago, and I was deemed 100% on my hearing. Guess those LOWS aren't so bad, after all.

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

same here i have constant ringing and it drives me crazy. I have to have a fan in my face to sleep at night for some kind of noise.

1996 Chevy blazer

Pioneer deck dehp6800mp

clarion eq

Hifonics BXI1606d (Subs)

1 18" RE MT

Box specs: 6.7cuft @35hz 14.2sqin of port per cuft (Noobtastic design)

Crunch GP1400.4 (Mids & Highs)

Boston Acoustic mids and highs

Stock alt

Stinger SP800

Bunch of 0 and 4 gauge wire

remt.jpg

My dad took me shooting when I was real little. A suprise gun shot made my ears ring like crazy for DAYS, and unfortunately I have a terrible ringing when I'm trying to go to sleep.

The lows never bothered me, but highs do. I've thought about going to the doctor but I don't want to spend the money, and I can hear fine otherwise. It's just the ringing when I'm trying to sleep. Hell I can hear things other people can't like really high pitch noises certain tvs make. I like to leave the tv on at night but it keeps my wife up... :mad:

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

im not sure how much i believe either, but we all no distorted signals hurt re ears more then clean ones and loud electric guitar is the definition of distortion. listening to it a cd is different because it has been reproduced into a clean signal again

12" fi Bl loaded

RF power 1000

RF 25 farad cap

3SIXTY.2 processing

200A Alt

01' grand prix GT

i like for people to belive my hearing is bad from my system so i can get away with ingoreing them more often lol... so the loud music has it benifits lol

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

I always had Tinnitus. I thought everyone had ringing in their ears.. i remember when i was like 4 or 5 when i was with the family and they were shooting from their porch( Harrison ID) and i remember it was LOUD,

I can get around it, but it bugs me at night.. i gotta have the ceramic heater going in the winter, or the A/C on in the summer.. just some noise to take my mind off the ringing.

I HAVE to sleep with my computer on or else my room seems to quiet and the ringing gets to me.

Stock H/U and mids/highs

NVX LOC

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

I HAVE to sleep with my computer on or else my room seems to quiet and the ringing gets to me.

Same here. My hearing is great (well, when I want it to be that is), but that ringing is crazy. Got to have something going so I'm not in dead silence.

Team Pinnacle / Team SouthEastSPL / Team SoundStream / Team GPI / GPI Sales Rep for Florida and Georgia