Maybe Putting In My 2 Weeks

whats Crazy is.............when i was looking for supplies locally............I looked EVERYWHERE......

including all of the Marinas......and a local body shop that specializes in fiberglass work.....and all of their contacts........

Never heard of this place.......then i stumble upon it today..............I wasnt even gonna go with Scott and Cam.......at lunch...I was gonna sit there and eat my re heated meat loaf............... :lol: they talked me into rolling with them.............................

:huh: weird...

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

thats awsome, nothing better than a job offer working with the stuff you love and are now imune to loland 2 dollars is a nice chunk, but dont tell the ole lady about the raise lol pocket the extra and drop it in the car

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

i only see ONE potential issue with this, that being that glassin is your outlet of stress right now. If your workin with it everyday, you may not wanna come home and see it anymore.

Just like people who own audio shops can hate doing work on their shit, you may feel the same man..........

Plumbers homes have leakey pipes

Mechanics cars run like shit

carpenters homes have carpeted floors...........

Get my drift?

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

Definately got my attention, I would love to see that guys reaction when he sees your ride, if this guy isn't impressed then there is something wrong.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

well the guy i talked to today.....he is gonna try to stop by yet tonight...

.but...his boss just called me.......and he wants me to take a vacation day from work...come down there and put in a day,to see what i think...and he will pay me for the day....If i like it.........and everything is legit,ill be putting in meh 2 weeks....

so.............if this guy makes it by tonight.........should i try to record his reaction....lol.....he is in his fiftys.....might be hard for him to appreciate my stylez...lol

naw..........i have no worries....Im 100% confident in my abilitys........ :lol:

ill bet ill learn a ton.............but i bet ill share a few tricks as well <_<

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

whats Crazy is.............when i was looking for supplies locally............I looked EVERYWHERE......

including all of the Marinas......and a local body shop that specializes in fiberglass work.....and all of their contacts........

Never heard of this place.......then i stumble upon it today..............I wasnt even gonna go with Scott and Cam.......at lunch...I was gonna sit there and eat my re heated meat loaf............... :lol: they talked me into rolling with them.............................

:huh: weird...

conspriacy?.....

12" fi Bl loaded

RF power 1000

RF 25 farad cap

3SIXTY.2 processing

200A Alt

01' grand prix GT

Hey and you may even/ probably will get glassing supplies at a discounted price. SO then your making more money and your hobby is cheaper. Sounds like a win-win situation to me.

FO sho man...............he said he buys 3 ........55 gallon drums a week.... :huh:

Archived