Maybe Putting In My 2 Weeks

Posted Image

just need to get somebody to photoshop ur head on that guys shoulders and call it a day lmao :lol: :lol: :lol:
Do you read ur own response b4 you post?...or just type ur gut reaction and headbutt the enter key? :blink:

How bout this, the Caddy sounds so damn good it can put a smile on a "deaf mans" face :)

mat then mix hardener into resin and soak mat. beeeeeyaw glassing for n00bs

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

Odds are you are you are going to get the job off topic but was Abby wearing gap clothes lol

But,just so you know............she was standing here.........seen your post.........so i had to go delete the money rant post to avoid another war................shes like...................you told those guys http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif

im like..........duh............yeaaaaaaaaa

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

But,just so you know............she was standing here.........seen your post.........so i had to go delete the money rant post to avoid another war................shes like...................you told those guys http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif

im like..........duh............yeaaaaaaaaa

damn after that i think he needs the nuke hammer

i don't have photshop so this is my microsoft paint skills lmao

Posted Image

Do you read ur own response b4 you post?...or just type ur gut reaction and headbutt the enter key? :blink:

How bout this, the Caddy sounds so damn good it can put a smile on a "deaf mans" face :)

mat then mix hardener into resin and soak mat. beeeeeyaw glassing for n00bs

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

the guys already somewhat looks like tim.

Also bro, he sounded pretty speachless. That's always good. You'll prolly be making more than 2$ more than you are now.

yea bro,,,,i can tell people all day long....what i build....and they think im jst another talker..."whos done it all" till i show them my rolling resume.....and then its usually HO LEE SHIT............

man that feels good :lol: makes all those long hard hours ,,,,worth it,,,every time....

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

Thought I would give it a highly quick photoshop before getting on cod4....

Posted Image

Now tim has 3 hands... awesome.

hell ya man, this is great news, nothing better in the world getting up in the morning and doing something you love and have passion for, that's not something alot of people get a chance to do. Good luck bro, we are all in your corner :D

Archived