Wow, i;m surprised at some of the comments given here. Why should we care? First of their all human beings who most likely have lost their lives. And one was an american vet. Most people don't seem to care until it affects them or someone close to them. And that's F'N sad.

My Hopes and prayers go out to those aboard and their family members who are just left in limbo not knowing. Times like this is when people should really do some self reflecting.

truthsayer

Anyone who think's this is a conspiracy theory is either ignorant or just plain dumb. Do you really think billions are being spent to locate the plane and find out just what happened. Get a grip. Stop watching CNN and HLN, Watch FOX or at least what ever you may or may not being watching, pay attention to details and try not to have selective hearing. Sorry but the conspiracy theory just makes me laugh.

truthsayer

Ahmed, when someone says who the F cares or who cares doesn't effect me. I would call that offensive wouldn't you.

truthsayer

So the plane is either dumped in a million pieces or is squirreled away in some random foreign country thousands of miles from the United states. Tell me why should I care about it? Because people lost their lives in a random senseless act? Big deal that happens all day every day. Vets die everyday too. It doesn't make us any different. I didn't know anyone on the plane. I have no connection to the plane so I don't see why I'm supposed to care about this in the same way I'm supposed to care about anyone else with no impact in my life dying

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Never let the transponders have an off switch.

Never let the communications system have an off switch, but rather a mute that has a short off timer that has a timer to prevent constant off time between uses.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

I see both views of the whole "why should I care" thing.

On one side, it's exactly as n8 says. We don't know anyone on the plane. Doesn't change 1 thing about us or the way in which we live in any way. So who cares.

On the other side, we're humans, should we not care for one another? If one of us goes missing, we care. (Look at that one thread about fella in Michigan who basically is having life bitch slap him around and disappeared for awhile. Meade and his wife sent items to him....). But yet, some of us don't know each other, at least in person. If I were to disappear for example, anyone care?

So eh, to each their own. I see both sides.

Now as for conspiracies, "Do you really think billions are being spent to locate the plane and find out just what happened." Yep. I'm not saying that is exactly what is happening, but even 9/11 is under conspiracy. That too much doesn't add up. Like how the towers fell in less than an hour due to "structure failure" because the jet fuel weakened the steel. Steel used in buildings has to meet certain standards, one of those being able to withstand certain temperature for so long. Jet fuel doesn't burn at a high enough temperature to be able to weaken it that quickly. It'd take hours. Yet look at all the lives lost. Look at all that. Hell, STILL losing lives since...we're still at war and overseas.

Also, Sandy Hook and Boston Marathon....

dawn-of-sandy-hook-and-donna-of-the-bost

So, conspiracy that this Malaysia plane disappeared? Maybe. Reasoning may not make sense, may not even have a reason. Just what it is.

Sheena = pedobear

Dude, you came to this thread looking for an arguement. I've seen your other posts where you just came in being an ass. Hell, I called you out on it when you tried to be a dick about breaking in subwoofers. So where is your compassion when others ask for help? It's stupid to be critical of someone for not caring about someone they never met. Yes, it should be in a human's nature to be caring but it is not. If it was in our nature there wouldn't be wars.

Archived