Ahmed, once again you have selective memory. Didnt you apologise for misunderstanding my post. And if telling someone in my opinion subs dont need to be broken in was being a dick, well you got issues son. There were many others who agreed with me. Stop being a little high school boy trying to join a click, be your own man with your own opinions, instead of just likeing someone else's. Stop jumping on the bandwagon of a mod all the time just because their a mod. There are times i agree and disagree with N8, but that doesn't mean that i dislike him. But i'm not also not going to agree with someone just because their a mod. So Ahmed you seem to be the one wanting to argue, try having your own opinion instead of just agreeing or disagreeing.

Why should we care - well when we stop caring, their would be no peace only crime and wars. We should care about life life in general. That was my point. Because sooner or later it will affect you. And do you really want people to be saying who cares. I would think and hope not.

Maybe it's those who have either spent time in the military and doing things we never wished or thought we would have to do. Taking and or seeing the loss of lives first hand. Seem to be more intune with compassion. And i suppose some of that also comes with age. I just find it disheartning when the caring stops.

So you may either agree or disagree with my statements, of which i can control neither. But i will always state my opinion. And if you feel it is of an agrumenative nature, then maybe you should look within youself, and do some self evaluation. Good day all.

truthsayer

I only half-apologized because I was accepting your lie about not trying to be a dick. Almost every thread I see you comment on, you are trying to make someone feel like shit. Really, it seems like you are trying really hard to get someone to use something you say as a sig. You don't need to be a dick to give your opinion. What click am I trying to join? Or anyone on this site? Are you mad that maybe I agree with someone that you don't agree with? As far as I'm concerned being a member on this site makes us all one click. Now, I know they have teams that have password protected threads but I'm not in any of those teams and I'm not trying to apply. But still, I don't see how you got offended unless you came in with the intentions of being offended. Basically, if it angers you to read, STOP!

You know what's funny, is this shit you are saying that I agree with n8, alot of times I commented before him and you still think I'm following him. Go back to the last thread you quoted me on. What's funny then was when I called you on that you didn't have a response. You kept quiet probably steaming. How old are you again? I'm pretty sure I have an opinion similar to anyone in my age group. The fact that you been thinking that I'm nuthugging n8 leads me to think you are a bitter old man. Even if I was hugging N8's nuts hard enough to make one pop out of his mouth, how does that affect you?

Hey now my wife doesn't even play with or mention my nuts this much. You guys are making me feel bad about myself

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

DHARMA Intiative is to blame or Desmond didn't enter the numbers in time.

'07 Ford Ranger - DM-608 I E700.4 I SA-CX6.5 v2 I SAZ-1500D 15th (x2) I Zv6 12" D1 I SB500-34 I JP40 I

On 5/21/2015 at 7:07 PM, boom50cal said:

of course he gives no fucks. it's a ford ranger.

only bad mother fuckers drive ford rangers

So are you guys who are so involved with caring sitting there crying about these people you've never met like they are your relatives or loved ones? Since you care so much about people you've never met and all it must be real tough to get through a day. Fuck 5 peopke died in the time it took me to type this

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

You know what's funny, is this shit you are saying that I agree with n8, alot of times I commented before him and you still think I'm following him. Go back to the last thread you quoted me on. What's funny then was when I called you on that you didn't have a response. You kept quiet probably steaming. How old are you again? I'm pretty sure I have an opinion similar to anyone in my age group. The fact that you been thinking that I'm nuthugging n8 leads me to think you are a bitter old man. Even if I was hugging N8's nuts hard enough to make one pop out of his mouth, how does that affect you?

Ahmed your a joke, that's why i don't usually respond to you. As far as being a bitter old man, i doubt you would have the guts to say that to me face to face. It would be pretty embarrassing to have the old man teach you some manners. As far as my post are concerned, i would say you are the one who is angry always commenting on them. And your last line commenting on on nut hugging, well let's just say by your Pic, that wouldn't surprise me.

And no i will not apologize for caring about life, especially human life. Whether i know them or not, these are just some of the things that separate different class of individuals.

So feel free to spew out more of your nonsense as i am done responding to you. And before you say it, yes i am disturbed with myself for even taken the time and effort of responding to you in the first place.

truthsayer

Ahmed your a joke, that's why i don't usually respond to you. As far as being a bitter old man, i doubt you would have the guts to say that to me face to face. It would be pretty embarrassing to have the old man teach you some manners. As far as my post are concerned, i would say you are the one who is angry always commenting on them. And your last line commenting on on nut hugging, well let's just say by your Pic, that wouldn't surprise me.

And no i will not apologize for caring about life, especially human life. Whether i know them or not, these are just some of the things that separate different class of individuals.

So feel free to spew out more of your nonsense as i am done responding to you. And before you say it, yes i am disturbed with myself for even taken the time and effort of responding to you in the first place.

Lol, you are on the internet getting mad talking that dumb shit. Shut up, you won't do shit.

Archived