dsw422 Posted March 16, 2014 Report Posted March 16, 2014 I'm getting ready to upgrade my system.. I currently have 4 kicker comp c10s running off 1500 watt autotek( scrappy amp I know). I have heard that nvx has some pretty cool subs but don't know if they are even worth the try.. I'd like to get 4 dual2 10's and run them with a hifonics amp... what does everyone think??? Ill post some pics in a few.. 2014 Ford Focus SE Sedan Factory Sony 10 Speaker Sound System 1994 Ford Bronco Dual head unit (i kno) Sony door speakers Kenwood Rear Speakers Custom Center console in the works. will house an NVX NSW10" https://m.facebook.com/WinnsCustomCarAudio/
Seymore Posted March 16, 2014 Report Posted March 16, 2014 Two 15's would pound harder than four 10's on the same power, but you probably don't want to have to build another box.I don't know about their subs though, they're a pretty new company. I'm sure someone will chime in though 2001 Civic LX SedanPioneer DEH-7500HD Big 3 in 1/0 Knu CCARockford P500-4RF Punch P165-S in doorsRF Punch P165 in rear deckFront doors deadened with DamplifierNextSQ's new HDS208 8" in a T-line whenever it FINALLY COMES OUT I CAN FINALLY AFFORD IT Bend over and I'll show ya. how is it 2 days work? half a day at most, i may be an idiot, but im not an idiot.
dsw422 Posted March 16, 2014 Author Report Posted March 16, 2014 Yea, some 15 would be great but I already have my box made. Thanks though. Here is what I have. 2014 Ford Focus SE Sedan Factory Sony 10 Speaker Sound System 1994 Ford Bronco Dual head unit (i kno) Sony door speakers Kenwood Rear Speakers Custom Center console in the works. will house an NVX NSW10" https://m.facebook.com/WinnsCustomCarAudio/
Smurfboy Posted March 17, 2014 Report Posted March 17, 2014 Nice that you have old school Kicker Subwoofer. They don't make that no more.
Lbox88 Posted March 17, 2014 Report Posted March 17, 2014 No experience with them, but it does impress me that they actually Dyno their amps with good results. UBL | Build Log
dolarbilz Posted March 17, 2014 Report Posted March 17, 2014 Finish sealing off trunk may get you louder with out buying new stuff
k3n12ock Posted March 17, 2014 Report Posted March 17, 2014 Finish sealing off trunk may get you louder with out buying new stuff Was going to say the same thing. 05 xB - (2) EVIL 18s - (2) BC3500s - NO WALL Channel 1: http://www.youtube.com/k3n12ock Channel 2: http://www.youtube.com/MrK3n12ock2
Ahmed Johnson Posted March 17, 2014 Report Posted March 17, 2014 I never owned any but when I got my box for my subs, the guy I bought the box from just built a box for 2 of their 12 inch subs and he played them for me. They were ok, for the money they cost you could get better though.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.