Mississippi to Drug Test Welfare Recipients

There is a difference between taking care of our poor and taking care of those who have found a way to game the systen

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

There is a difference between taking care of our poor and taking care of those who have found a way to game the systen

this x100000. If taking care of your kids is important, keep your sorry ass off of drugs and find a job or at least try. This whole "I can't find a job because the economy is down" is bullshit, people arent willing to settle for work to pay bills or think theyre better/entitled to something. Its easier for people to suck the system dry and mooch their whole lives than to put in an honest 40hr week. The worst part is that the scum who do this have 10 children they cant afford that have this mentality passed on to them and its a never ending cycle of people abusing the system.

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

Thats BS, the kits and test strips are more than accurate! trust me i know! No daluting your urine either or thats an atomatic fail. This is not that hard of a program to implimate, just takes balls by the States to do it.

those kits won't hold up in court. Probable cause has to be established, we have a constitution, like it or not it protects everyone...

...it would take a REAL lab

Contracts can go past any type of law or ruling. If you sign a contract, stating if I recieve this assistance, I must do a random drug test. Then it doesn't matter. That's were they need to start it to make it really work out.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

People like her disgust me, someone needs to be held accountable? Quit having kids you scumbag trash can piece of shit. People should have to have a license and pre approval before legally being able to have children. Like a loan. Be able to show you have the income enough to support them, a steady residence and steady job. Until then fuck off.

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

Its about damn time!

Its not an invasion of privacy, They choose to receive it, No one is forcing them. If they want the check, They have to comply with the terms :good:

I had to take urinalysis to earn it for them so they should have to follow suit to receive it.

The money was intended to help less fortunate families, not support a habit.

I agree, taking care of our less fortunate is a good thing, if not a great thing. Supporting a healthey person for life is not.

If "they" would put half the effort of playing the system into a 9 to 5, most of "them" would make great empoyees.

Welfare should be for the disabled and a temporary solution for the rest who fall on hard times.

Alot of "these people" are third and fourth generation welfare recipients, they don't know any other way. They were born and raised on our tax dollars and truly believe ther deserve our money. In a way, it's not their fault.

In the end, who do you thing pays for the drug test???

Oh Airborne, it's just a requirment to recieve a benifit. If you want welfare, pass this test. Otherwise, GO TO WORK like the rest of us. Don't let your children starve.......I don't!

Archived