Mississippi to Drug Test Welfare Recipients

Thank you for serving our country, my hat is off to you sir! And when you make better points and statements you dont look like a liberal. So i am sorry for calling you one. I dont think anyone is trying to say fuck the kids, just those that bring them into the world and dont care about them. The ones who rape the system of resources. We can only print so much $ before the dollar becomes useless. And we keep using the cost arguement to change the system and do we look at how much of a drain they really are to the system. Revamp it all, get federal laws passed for UAs, make them work as well as get some assistance, put them on birth control, or find a perminent fix for reproducing. Before the system was in place, people died! Now one of the greatest Nations in history is dying slowly because of these programs and mentality! We can all agree its time for CHANGE. But who has the balls to start. Mississippi it looks like!

I thought it was strange that I came off as liberal.lol

But the fact is that right now and for the foreseeable future the idea of a sustained UA policy is a pipe dream.

And our dollar has been useless since we were taken off of the gold standard. It's based on optimism alone...

My biggest gripe about assistance is the type of shit they're allowed to buy with it... If you need assistance then fine but you SHOULDN'T be allowed to buy junk food,sodas, premium foods like capital meats home delivery... They should have accepted items they can buy like the WIC program does where things are marked in the store that WIC can be used for. That would cut down on the amount of $$ being expended

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I am with you. I just saw a sign at a gas station that said (EBT ACCEPTED HERE!)

Yeah I dont really know many gas stations that carry real food to sustain families they have on the go stuff lol

I think stricter regulation on what recipients are entitled to would entice them to get off of it so they could get the things they want like candy or other things that people who work and earn $$ can buy

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Yea LT Smoke, the problem is no one wants to regulate the shit because thats how politicians win votes by taking care of the helpless. There should also be a limit to how long you can draw without putting in, like unemployment. You shouldn't be able to spend years on government assistance and sit on your ass. Why would anyone get off of it when you can have everything paid for for you and never have to give any input? There was a picture posted earlier about burlington coat factory accepting EBT now, are you fucking kidding me? When I was growing up we had just enough as a kid to eat through the week and my dad worked 60+ hours a week. When my mom and dad took us to get on welfare they were crying because they were ashamed/embarassed. Sat in there for hours to get like $150 a month assistance, watching people pull up in caddies and lexus cars getting 4-500 a month wearing gold chains and long ass fingernails done up kids wearing new clothes and shoes. You'd have to get in line and when time to check out youd have to pull out your monopoly money and pay, it was embarrassing, now they give out debit cards with pin numbers to make it more discreet and socially acceptable. I hate what this country has turned into. End rant/

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

Go on Craigslist and see u on many sell their ebt too. Shit is unreal

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

When I was a kid, junkies would sell stamps at less than half their worth. My dad would run them off and tell me to fucking earn my food. I softened up a little seeing little kids starve to death but the whole "money for EBT" should be a hangable offense...

Archived