had one of their revolvers blow up in my hand. Fuck their guns...

No shit I had a Smith and Wesson 360 pd Airlight blow up in my hand. It broke into 3 pieces, stung the hell out of my hand.

It's a 357magnum gun and was only shootin 38 specials. Everyone who watched it happen were surpised a 900 and change

gun blew up like a POS. I was using factory ammo, and the gun had less than 400 rounds down range, mostly 38s cause the

the magnums in that little light gun brought the pain. The gun shop sent the pieces back to SW. I got a few calls from SW and

and 6 months later a received a brand new gun. I took it same day to anther gun shop and sold at a loss, but I could never

shoot a SW scandium gun again. It happens alot on the 'sw scandium guns.

I am not a fan of those either...

had one of their revolvers blow up in my hand. Fuck their guns...

No shit I had a Smith and Wesson 360 pd Airlight blow up in my hand. It broke into 3 pieces, stung the hell out of my hand.

It's a 357magnum gun and was only shootin 38 specials. Everyone who watched it happen were surpised a 900 and change

gun blew up like a POS. I was using factory ammo, and the gun had less than 400 rounds down range, mostly 38s cause the

the magnums in that little light gun brought the pain. The gun shop sent the pieces back to SW. I got a few calls from SW and

and 6 months later a received a brand new gun. I took it same day to anther gun shop and sold at a loss, but I could never

shoot a SW scandium gun again. It happens alot on the 'sw scandium guns.

I am not a fan of those either...

When I bought it was like wow 357 mag only 5 shots but 5 shots of 357 125gr is alot of firepower . Shot a couple of magnums and my damm hand was in pain.

And I had problems with shot placement, so I never carried it. My SW 36 still remained my carry revolver, old school and done perfect.

Plan on getting one of these. Can be loaded for a ton of different rounds, just gotta change the barrel and gas pressure.

I don't usually call people out like this but

STFU

This pistol has never been available in " a ton of diffrent rounds"

At most it was available in 7

2nd, how do you plan on getting this since it's been out of production now for going on 5 years and highly collectible?

If you do find one it's gonna be well north of $1500 and ammo is about $50 a box depending on caliber.

And I'm not talking outta my ass, I'm an owner

securedownload.jpg

OUCH... BURNNNNNN LOL

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

1st of all, I didnt say I planned on getting one brand new or right now, just that I planned on it. $1500 for a gun ain't shit to me, especially considering It's a one time expense not counting the rounds for it. We got over 20 guns in our house, 3 of which cost over 2gs brand new. I just looked it up and found 4 for sale right now, $1200 to over 2000. And 7 different type of rounds is alot as far as I'm concerned. And it's cool that you own one.

Archived