cool but no thaks... Its a single shot.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

It would be a good shtf gun because of it's simple action and ability to run almost any pistol caliber you could fine.

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

cool but no thaks... Its a single shot.

it's over under. Not much better than single but a little

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

had one of their revolvers blow up in my hand. Fuck their guns...

No shit I had a Smith and Wesson 360 pd Airlight blow up in my hand. It broke into 3 pieces, stung the hell out of my hand.

It's a 357magnum gun and was only shootin 38 specials. Everyone who watched it happen were surpised a 900 and change

gun blew up like a POS. I was using factory ammo, and the gun had less than 400 rounds down range, mostly 38s cause the

the magnums in that little light gun brought the pain. The gun shop sent the pieces back to SW. I got a few calls from SW and

and 6 months later a received a brand new gun. I took it same day to anther gun shop and sold at a loss, but I could never

shoot a SW scandium gun again. It happens alot on the 'sw scandium guns.

Plan on getting one of these. Can be loaded for a ton of different rounds, just gotta change the barrel and gas pressure.

I don't usually call people out like this but

STFU

This pistol has never been available in " a ton of diffrent rounds"

At most it was available in 7

2nd, how do you plan on getting this since it's been out of production now for going on 5 years and highly collectible?

If you do find one it's gonna be well north of $1500 and ammo is about $50 a box depending on caliber.

And I'm not talking outta my ass, I'm an owner

securedownload.jpg

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

Archived