poorfish88 Posted March 19, 2014 Report Posted March 19, 2014 I'm the greatest at pic posting myself, but you used the wrong code.
poorfish88 Posted March 19, 2014 Report Posted March 19, 2014 I got ninja Lulz. Man that's sad to see ,but it's not that bad little patch and your good to go. I wouldn't recone that. Thanks for the pics
Gravlin216 Posted March 19, 2014 Author Report Posted March 19, 2014 Patch it inside the surround or on the outside? I picked up ultra black maxium oil resistance rtv silicone gasket maker...was a cheap little tube is this right?
Skullz Posted March 19, 2014 Report Posted March 19, 2014 Yup, just lift that little tab of surround and put a small amount in it and let it set overnight. If you do a good job and use a small amount you'll barely notice it there. 01 Ford focus ZX3 Pioneer AVH-X491BHS PPI PC 4800.2 Morel Maximo 6.5" x2
Kyblack76 Posted March 19, 2014 Report Posted March 19, 2014 GOOP SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Kyblack76 Posted March 19, 2014 Report Posted March 19, 2014 and next time, use a impact, not a drill driver...... I wont use anything but a custom bit..... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
hdorre Posted March 20, 2014 Report Posted March 20, 2014 Use Amazing Goop. I used the general purpose goop. Make sure to get both sides of the surround. It dries clear, so it wont look "ugly." On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
Tecomah Posted March 20, 2014 Report Posted March 20, 2014 Man that sucks. As said goop will work fine 750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY Team Subsonic Lows
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.