Chevelle "Rust-City B***h" Full Floorpan Replacement rebuild-log: "How-to" and Advice/Questions too

more pics uploading now and a video coming together that should be ready tomorrow

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

man thats a rusty sucker. I'm surprised it's held up

once you get a speaker moving so hard that its possible to make tinsels slap, you are already kissing "SQ" goodbye. :D

Don't get me wrong, as I smoke Marlboro Reds, but if I saw one more kid with that smug-ass look (Look at me I'm smoking indoors) on their face, I was going to shove that thing so far up someone's ass that they'd look like a hillbilly trying to understand quantitative prediction theorem.

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

Im loving that SoundQuest CCA wire, which is made by the same company that owns Stinger, and Stinger makes a video showing how great their OFC wire is compared to the CCA wire, and they talk so much smack about CCA wire, only for the CCA wire they are using is from the same company as Stinger which is AAMP (Aamp of America). lulz

Thankfully I've given myself lots of room for error, no careful cutting needed in the floor since it's a 1-piece pan w/ inner rockers and crossbraces :)

At least not until I get to the edges that is lol. I'm not looking forward to all the drilling I'm going to have to do on the old spot welds to get the rockers apart.

And at this point I have no clue is the current outer rockers are going to be good enough to use. So fingers crossed on that lol.

I grabbed a ryobi with a 4" cutoff wheel. I don't have any air to use, so this project will definitely be fun with no air tool power :D If it gets too bad I'll have to go to my bosses house and use his.

Yep, most of my work will have to be done at my dad's shop with acess to air tools ...

I have a small air compressor ... but my dad has one large enough to feed a HUGE body shop. It was bought just before he retired.

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Im loving that SoundQuest CCA wire, which is made by the same company that owns Stinger, and Stinger makes a video showing how great their OFC wire is compared to the CCA wire, and they talk so much smack about CCA wire, only for the CCA wire they are using is from the same company as Stinger which is AAMP (Aamp of America). lulz

^^that young market strategy. haha

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

Thankfully I've given myself lots of room for error, no careful cutting needed in the floor since it's a 1-piece pan w/ inner rockers and crossbraces :)

At least not until I get to the edges that is lol. I'm not looking forward to all the drilling I'm going to have to do on the old spot welds to get the rockers apart.

And at this point I have no clue is the current outer rockers are going to be good enough to use. So fingers crossed on that lol.

I grabbed a ryobi with a 4" cutoff wheel. I don't have any air to use, so this project will definitely be fun with no air tool power :D If it gets too bad I'll have to go to my bosses house and use his.

Yep, most of my work will have to be done at my dad's shop with acess to air tools ...

I have a small air compressor ... but my dad has one large enough to feed a HUGE body shop. It was bought just before he retired.

Dang too bad you live in MS, otherwise I'd ask if I could come use it too :D

I missed Alan.

here's today's progress. Not pretty, and prepare your eyes for probably some of the most retarded hack job, totally unbelievably stupid "work" you've ever seen.

001_zps92da25c4.jpg

002_zps906478d1.jpg

003_zps93f5002d.jpg

005_zpsc65b03e7.jpg

006_zpsc264bbbe.jpg

007_zpsed5a04fd.jpg

008_zpsffca2dbc.jpg

009_zps1e3f6e54.jpg

010_zpsfd7c6289.jpg

011_zps61c62bad.jpg

012_zpsec4e045e.jpg

013_zpse306b9c0.jpg

014_zps376fa46d.jpg

018_zpse52386a9.jpg

019_zps260e1b7e.jpg

020_zps103f7e76.jpg

021_zps3f35a8a6.jpg

022_zps79e21127.jpg

023_zps227b1147.jpg

024_zps6c635b5a.jpg

I missed Alan.

I really just don't understand that they were trying to do when they started cutting this?

025_zps1d664c13.jpg

028_zpsfd01688a.jpg

017_zpseac4c6c4.jpg

I missed Alan.

Brother, you got your work cut out for ya. Best of luck!

Well worth it for that car ... Chevelles are bad ass machines !!!

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Brother, you got your work cut out for ya. Best of luck!

lol, literally though; cut out, for real hahahahah

I missed Alan.

Archived