Second Skin Audio

ESTIMATION NEEDED!

I am planning a tline build for my kicker 12". I'm gonna be using my schools AG shop and possibly some wood from there. My problem is that I need to let my AG teacher know the amount of wood that I'm gonna be using so if anyone could help me with a rough estimate on the amount of square ft I will be needing I'd really REALLY appreciate it. I'll be using 1/2in if that helps anyone. Thanks again to anyone who can help me!

Figure out the dimensions 1st, that'll give you an idea then up it a little bit to make room for mistakes.

I say get 1 sheet of 3/4 in MDF bord and you should have more then enough . May even be able to build 2 boxes incase you mess up lol.

2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d

140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed)

140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL

142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at)

141 on music.

strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said:

when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole

I would definitely use 3/4. I think you can get it on a sheet

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

3/4 for sure

2002 Mustang GT Procharged

Procharger P1SC Supercharger, 8psi

Procharger Intercooler, Headers,

Borla Off Road X-Pipe Exhaust, Mass Airflow

Upgraded Fuel Injectors

SCT Flash Chip (Excaliber II), Throttle Body, Lowering Springs, Carbon Fiber Hood

-Front 275/40ZR17

-Rear 315/35ZR17

5.0 Short Shifter

3.55 Gears

How much do you know about t-lines? The port on that is gonna be around like 9ish feet or something I think. It will be something like 13 inches tall so rough estimate I'm gonna say 8-10 inches deep and 9-10 feet long. Be conservative and try to draw out a box and get dimensions then you will know how much wood. (Just get two 4x8 sheets or 3/4inch mdf)

Make a cit sheet first too. Sucks when u run out of wood because u layed ur cuts out improperly. Happened once to me before, had to buy a second sheet just for a square foot cut lol.

Vehicle: 2014 GMC Sierra 2500HD WT

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-

Mids/Highs: Focal Integration ISC 165’s (front) 

Subs/Amps: TBD

Archived