rocking.that.eclipse Posted March 21, 2014 Report Posted March 21, 2014 Well after a month of fighting with ups I got them to divulge some info on claims. My beyma pro8mi got dasmaged a month and a half ago. Took them 3 weeks to pick the package up. First claim was denied. O and the best part is the lasdy behind the counter told me no way was my claim going through because my reinburstment comes out of their check. After talking to manager at cooperate he told me ups doesn't insure anything themself. Its through a private insurer called cooperate retail solutions. I guess I get to call them tomorrow. Anyone else have any suggestions?
youngbass98 Posted March 21, 2014 Report Posted March 21, 2014 When you get mad you get what you want. 06 monte carlo 2 12 rockford p3s soundstream rubicon 2500 crescendo audio mezzo 6.5 ct sounds 125.4 execution audio and shca wiring 2 xs d3400 on stock alt
fosgatefan821 Posted March 21, 2014 Report Posted March 21, 2014 I just started working at a UPS Store in Dallas and I do not believe the money comes from their check but I can be wrong. I can ask my manager tomorrow if you have any questions. Send me a list of questions and I'll see what he says. [email protected] 2007 Ford Ranger (ALL YET TO BE INSTALLED - DUE TO WORK SCHEDULES) K&N Performance Air Intake Massive Audio D2400 Mono Amplifier 2 Custom Built 8" Subwoofers in Ported Enclosure Pioneer AVH-P4400BH In Dash Double Din DVD Player (Video Bypassed) 4 - Pioneer TS-A6886R 6" X 8" 2 - SMD Heavy Duty Single ANL Fuse Blocks 2- Stinger SPP1200 Dry Cell Batteries JL AUDIO Interconnects 2/0 Gauge Big 3 ILL Customz 8 Spot Flat Lug Style Bolt Down Terminals ILL Customz 1/0 to 4 Gauge Power / Ground Reducers Factory Alternator __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 2002 Cheverlot Monte Carlo SS - (Deceased) 2 - Rockford Fosgate Power 1501BD 1 - Rockford Fosgate Power 851x Rockford Fosgate Power 6 1/2 Components Rockford Fosgate Power 3 way 6x9 2 - JL Audio W7 13.5" Subwoofers (Sealed) Pioneer AVH-P4400BH In - Dash DVD Player Pioneer AVIC - U250 - Add-on GPS Navigation System Audio Control 6XS 4 Way Crossover / Line Driver Ohio Generator 200 Amp Alternator 3 - Stinger SPP1200 Batteries 1 - Optima D34/78 Battery
rocking.that.eclipse Posted March 21, 2014 Author Report Posted March 21, 2014 When you get mad you get what you want. Im not an angry person. I tried being angry and it didn't get anywhere
rocking.that.eclipse Posted March 21, 2014 Author Report Posted March 21, 2014 I just started working at a UPS Store in Dallas and I do not believe the money comes from their check but I can be wrong. I can ask my manager tomorrow if you have any questions. Send me a list of questions and I'll see what he says. [email protected] I'll shoot you an email if I don't get anywhere tomorrow. Thanks man btw
fosgatefan821 Posted March 21, 2014 Report Posted March 21, 2014 Not a problem, I've been there with that type of stuff. Don't get pissed and swear and stuff it will make them not want to help you. I always just repeat "that is unacceptable" until I get the resolution I wanted. 2007 Ford Ranger (ALL YET TO BE INSTALLED - DUE TO WORK SCHEDULES) K&N Performance Air Intake Massive Audio D2400 Mono Amplifier 2 Custom Built 8" Subwoofers in Ported Enclosure Pioneer AVH-P4400BH In Dash Double Din DVD Player (Video Bypassed) 4 - Pioneer TS-A6886R 6" X 8" 2 - SMD Heavy Duty Single ANL Fuse Blocks 2- Stinger SPP1200 Dry Cell Batteries JL AUDIO Interconnects 2/0 Gauge Big 3 ILL Customz 8 Spot Flat Lug Style Bolt Down Terminals ILL Customz 1/0 to 4 Gauge Power / Ground Reducers Factory Alternator __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 2002 Cheverlot Monte Carlo SS - (Deceased) 2 - Rockford Fosgate Power 1501BD 1 - Rockford Fosgate Power 851x Rockford Fosgate Power 6 1/2 Components Rockford Fosgate Power 3 way 6x9 2 - JL Audio W7 13.5" Subwoofers (Sealed) Pioneer AVH-P4400BH In - Dash DVD Player Pioneer AVIC - U250 - Add-on GPS Navigation System Audio Control 6XS 4 Way Crossover / Line Driver Ohio Generator 200 Amp Alternator 3 - Stinger SPP1200 Batteries 1 - Optima D34/78 Battery
SnowDrifter Posted March 21, 2014 Report Posted March 21, 2014 Wait... So how does the money come from their check if they use a private insurance company? Take them to small claims if you need to ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
sprkn_ranger Posted March 21, 2014 Report Posted March 21, 2014 Wait... So how does the money come from their check if they use a private insurance company? Take them to small claims if you need to Plus, I think it's against the law to make an employee liable for expenses like that. They can terminate you but they can't make you pay for it if it's accidental. Only if the employee is purposely causing damages can the company hold them responsible but I think they have to press charges to do anything. Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
Bump4life Posted March 21, 2014 Report Posted March 21, 2014 i know all about their process. and have been through it a few times. i messags you on fb. txt me if you want Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/ MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136 MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/ My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 BMW M340 xDrive Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4... Best Scores out of a trunk 153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz 154+ windows down, 155+ kick
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.