Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Do you see a problem here ?


ImaNoob

Recommended Posts

Posted

All is good with the sub, I've been whoopin on it everyday . It's still really stiff ..been thinking about free airing it so it loosens up..

2006 Dodge Ram 1500

Xs3400

1500BDCP

FI BL 12

3sq @ 32hz

Rockford t675

T400.2

Stinger Deadner

Build Log Here

Posted

Yup, been crazy busy the last few months thanks for the bump..lol

2006 Dodge Ram 1500

Xs3400

1500BDCP

FI BL 12

3sq @ 32hz

Rockford t675

T400.2

Stinger Deadner

Build Log Here

Posted

Fi says. That's how they are, I haven't had issues yet..they for sure looks sketchy though. Any one else have photos of recently bought subs ?

2006 Dodge Ram 1500

Xs3400

1500BDCP

FI BL 12

3sq @ 32hz

Rockford t675

T400.2

Stinger Deadner

Build Log Here

Posted

I dont have a pic, but my son's dont have those tight looking leads. He probably got his a month ago. Sorry that lead in your pic does not look right.

truthsayer

Posted

No, I sent the sub back and it came back with tight leads still, nick said they were fine.the coil was shifted 6mm. The supposedly reconed . I thought I posted a pic of when it can back.. I'm on mobile right now

2006 Dodge Ram 1500

Xs3400

1500BDCP

FI BL 12

3sq @ 32hz

Rockford t675

T400.2

Stinger Deadner

Build Log Here

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3303 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...