Brandon Rice Posted March 23, 2014 Report Posted March 23, 2014 Hi Joe. Id seen you did a box design awhile back for a single sdc 2.5 12" sub. I was wondering if you could send me a slightly modified version. Id like to build it with 1" material instead of 3/4" Here is a link too it. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170730-box-for-sdc-25-12/ The dimensions it has will work for me though as far as width, length, and height. These are my maximum dimensions here. 53x41.5x33"
Seymore Posted March 23, 2014 Report Posted March 23, 2014 If you can get the 3/4" material, just build it with that then. None of Joe's designs flex/vibrate, and they're sturdily designed by him. 2001 Civic LX SedanPioneer DEH-7500HD Big 3 in 1/0 Knu CCARockford P500-4RF Punch P165-S in doorsRF Punch P165 in rear deckFront doors deadened with DamplifierNextSQ's new HDS208 8" in a T-line whenever it FINALLY COMES OUT I CAN FINALLY AFFORD IT Bend over and I'll show ya. how is it 2 days work? half a day at most, i may be an idiot, but im not an idiot.
Jbarrera93 Posted March 23, 2014 Report Posted March 23, 2014 If you can get the 3/4" material, just build it with that then. None of Joe's designs flex/vibrate, and they're sturdily designed by him. Yea I built my enclosure just as specified and got zero flex or vibration with 3/4" MDF 2001 Chevy Blazer LS Kenwood KDC-HD552U 2 12" SDC 2.5 D4 Fi SP4 18" 4 Sundown SA-12's HiFonics BE 1200.1 Soundstream RUB1.2500D Looking for a 5k XS Power D3100 4 Soundqubed 6.5's (Pro Audio) 2 Soundqubed 3-Way 6.5's 2 Soundqubed Super Tweeters
n8ball2013 Posted March 23, 2014 Report Posted March 23, 2014 Does no one use pms anymore? THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Brandon Rice Posted March 23, 2014 Author Report Posted March 23, 2014 Does no one use pms anymore? I tried to pm him first. His inbox appears to be full.
Brandon Rice Posted March 23, 2014 Author Report Posted March 23, 2014 If you can get the 3/4" material, just build it with that then. None of Joe's designs flex/vibrate, and they're sturdily designed by him. If you can get the 3/4" material, just build it with that then. None of Joe's designs flex/vibrate, and they're sturdily designed by him. Yea I built my enclosure just as specified and got zero flex or vibration with 3/4" MDF I was able to get 1" material for free which is the only reason. I know Joe does great designs ive used them in the past. But this is the material i have to work with for the moment.
Seymore Posted March 23, 2014 Report Posted March 23, 2014 Does no one use pms anymore? What is this ancient technology you speak of? 2001 Civic LX SedanPioneer DEH-7500HD Big 3 in 1/0 Knu CCARockford P500-4RF Punch P165-S in doorsRF Punch P165 in rear deckFront doors deadened with DamplifierNextSQ's new HDS208 8" in a T-line whenever it FINALLY COMES OUT I CAN FINALLY AFFORD IT Bend over and I'll show ya. how is it 2 days work? half a day at most, i may be an idiot, but im not an idiot.
Miguels Posted March 23, 2014 Report Posted March 23, 2014 cant you modify it yourself? its only 1/4 inch you have to add to every side my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Joe X Posted March 23, 2014 Report Posted March 23, 2014 If you can get the 3/4" material, just build it with that then. None of Joe's designs flex/vibrate, and they're sturdily designed by him. If you can get the 3/4" material, just build it with that then. None of Joe's designs flex/vibrate, and they're sturdily designed by him. Yea I built my enclosure just as specified and got zero flex or vibration with 3/4" MDF I was able to get 1" material for free which is the only reason. I know Joe does great designs ive used them in the past. But this is the material i have to work with for the moment. I will PM about this.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.