Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Ssa Icon 12"


AI James

Recommended Posts

Posted

05 xxx has a little more output, and can definitely take more power. the only thing i dont like about 05 XXX as they seem to get a little sloppy when they are really broken in.

Posted

Those icons look promising. James, how do you think they stack up against level 4 DCs...providing, of course, you've heard the DCs?

Posted

the DC seems a tad louder while the trash sounds a little cleaner they are super close though

Posted

hmmm..thanks for the feedback...so I guess the only determinant would be price, since they are so close

  • 9 months later...
Posted

I know this thread is pretty damned old, but how do people feel about the Icons now? Still a great SQ sub that gets loud? I am currently planning a build that will have 4 drivers to get loud, but I want it to sound good too. Been considering these for a while now.

The woofers might suck all the air out your lungs

(if you stand too close)

When the monster hums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4712 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...