Car Just Died. Annnnd Here We Go.....

Did the Check engine light come on for miss fire?

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

:popcorn:

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

If its not locked up, check starter conections. Many times ive gotten a service call for a "no start" and the conections are just a little loose, loose enough to bearly let the wires move. But when theres a large draw it cant flow well enough

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

not too long ago I believe there was an issue like this with the Cobalts and their ignition switches killing power on the road (due to excessively large amounts of shit on key chains)

Try putting a breaker bar on the crankshaft bolt to see if you can turn the engine over by hand. If you can the engine isn't siezed.

There is a risk, under certain conditions, that your ignition switch may move out of the “run” position, resulting in a partial loss of electrical power and turning off the engine. This risk increases if your key ring is carrying added weight (such as more keys or the key fob) or your vehicle experiences rough road conditions or other jarring or impact related events. If the ignition switch is not in the run position, the air bags may not deploy if the vehicle is involved in a crash, increasing the risk of injury or fatality.

Until the recall repairs have been performed, it is very important that you remove all items from your key ring, leaving only the vehicle key. The key fob (if applicable), should also be removed from your key ring.

That is from the gm recall notice. Shouldn't be anything like whats happening with gm's issue though, as if it was something like that, there shouldn't be any issue starting the vehicle.

pgsig.png

Try putting a breaker bar on the crankshaft bolt to see if you can turn the engine over by hand. If you can the engine isn't siezed.

I don't even see why the engine being seized up in a theory here. The car has like 36k miles on it. Fuck, it took 4 1/2 feet of water to do shit to my 460, and it's not even fully seized up.

My bet is a security issue or bad starter.

Tuned in for the results though.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

His internals on the 4.6 aren't the greatest especially with the amount of power he is running. Could be the motor (which I hope not). Hopefully it's something simple. Make sure you pull the plugs before trying to turn it over the the crank shaft bolt.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Archived