hydraulic crimper, good for 0/1 SHCA

So, I went to harbor freight and I found one, but the 0g lug didnt look like it was big enough lol.

Whats a good one to use? Budget is about 100 or less. I know there was a thread on this but I couldnt find it after searching.. So if you know it post it and ill just go off that

33y2914.jpg

Team Subsonic Lows

Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch

Man....it makes a nice work bench ;)

my habor and freight crimper worked for my execution audio 0 gauge i used skyhigh copper terminals

06 monte carlo

2 12 rockford p3s

soundstream rubicon 2500

crescendo audio mezzo 6.5

ct sounds 125.4

execution audio and shca wiring

2 xs d3400 on stock alt

my habor and freight crimper worked for my execution audio 0 gauge i used skyhigh copper terminals

Well, it was also a 8ton, and I want a 16ton since I see thats what everyone usually uses.

33y2914.jpg

Team Subsonic Lows

Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch

Man....it makes a nice work bench ;)

The hf one works. But its for like 1/0 solid copper like welding lugs. A car audio crimp style lug or anything larger wouldnt fit in the dies. you would just have to shave the wire down to fit in a regular lug or if you smash the larger lug down first itd fit.

But i like mine. def worth it imo i stepped on the lug and pulled as hard as i could and it didnt budge. If i were to pulled and twist and stuff for a few minutes im sure i could get it out but when does the wire ever get subjected to that extreme.. so its more than good.

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

Harbor freight dies are way undersized. I believe the 16 ton crimper has larger dies. I'd use the 2/0 for 1/0. I use 1/0 for 4awg and had to drill one out for 1/0 which was a real pain in the ass.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Archived