rockFord_Expedition Posted October 29, 2013 Report Posted October 29, 2013 I have always been a fan of soldering, and for the record I still am. I wouldn't hesitate to solder any connection in my setup. I have never crimped though and wanted to see what it was all about so I ended up crimping some SHCA 2/0 with my cheap $60 16 ton crimper to see it first hand. Couldn't have expected better results.I can post some pics if anyone is interested.Any takers? Old School/New School RF Build March 2015 SOTM Winner How to crimp large wire
775Tundra Posted October 29, 2013 Report Posted October 29, 2013 Post away. 2003 Tahoe dc 7.5k dc level 5 15's (3) MMats 341's xs power batts lots of sky high cable dual alts(came off the sky-high gmc and don't know who made them) ipad in center console vu-din in center console all being ripped out and being sold
Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted October 29, 2013 Report Posted October 29, 2013 That's kinda like saying you banged a super hot girl and then not posting a picture of her, the answer's obvious I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
Pioneerchuck Posted October 29, 2013 Report Posted October 29, 2013 Im still waiting for this so called picture....lol
HunterJohnson Posted October 29, 2013 Report Posted October 29, 2013 That's kinda like saying you banged a super hot girl and then not posting a picture of her, the answer's obvious +1 dude why the fuck wouldn't you post pictures Scion tC SQ BuildiPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily drivenFord Explorer C Pillar Wall Build Just a cheap car to destroy with bass
rockFord_Expedition Posted October 29, 2013 Author Report Posted October 29, 2013 Because it is fun to tease all of the pic whores. Lol. Uploading now. Old School/New School RF Build March 2015 SOTM Winner How to crimp large wire
Kyblack76 Posted October 29, 2013 Report Posted October 29, 2013 This guy... fucker probably dont know how to upload pics.. jesus.. And, ill get flamed,.. but, i like and im in favor of a proper crimp. Lets see the good mang?!?! SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
finkster Posted October 29, 2013 Report Posted October 29, 2013 This guy... fucker probably dont know how to upload pics.. jesus.. And, ill get flamed,.. but, i like and im in favor of a proper crimp. Lets see the good mang?!?! Flamed for what? It's a better connection. DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
David Bailey Posted October 29, 2013 Report Posted October 29, 2013 Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed? KNOWLEDGE DESTROYS FEAR Measure twice, cut once JVC touchscreen HU Mmats E600.4 Realm L56c Audiophile 6.5 comps up front JBL P963 rear deck PB RTA 112 trunk CE Auto Big 3 Mechman 240alt D'Amore VM-1
rockFord_Expedition Posted October 29, 2013 Author Report Posted October 29, 2013 Sorry for the delay, hospice came to see my mom and I had to help answer questions and such. On to the wire porn... The SHCA 2/0 after the crimp and heat shrink.... Heat shrink removed....... Old School/New School RF Build March 2015 SOTM Winner How to crimp large wire
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.