Need help with Mouse.

I'm not saying the devices themselves are bad but to eliminate all possibility. Find a known working USB device and plug it in to the computer you're having issues with to see if the USB port on the computer is working.

My build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/143943-2001-mustang-gt-system-rebuild-box-build-pics-updated-61512/

2001 Ford Mustang GT

4.6 SOHC 380HP

270 amp Mechman alt

2 12" Treo SSX custom built.

6.47 cu ft, tuned to 32Hz

2 hifonics Brutus 2400.1, strapped

1 optima yellow top

1 Kinetic HC1800

14.4v @ 29Hz, 2k RPM

over 100ft 1/0 XS flex wire

Big 3 in 1/0

100sq ft fatmat deadener

145.3 on music, 142.6 sealed on music

Stop being a pussy and wall it off.

I hate when my google breaks too

I think the usps must be ran by a bunch of drunk ass oriental midget monkey's on methamphetamines.

move the mouse to another usb and reinstall the driver , if that doesnt work uninstall the existing driver and look up the newest driver on the website for the brand and install that, if that doesnt work go ahead and delete system 32 folder. usually fixes most problems

move the mouse to another usb and reinstall the driver , if that doesnt work uninstall the existing driver and look up the newest driver on the website for the brand and install that, if that doesnt work go ahead and delete system 32 folder. usually fixes most problems

yes all the ports work cause im using a wireless, but this cheap brand is laggy mouse.

Dont delete your sys 32 folder...

Took me a few tries to fully understand what you said above. you have a wireless mouse that is currently working (with small issues as stated in first post), bought several corded mouses and non of them are working.

Do this to see if your drivers for the mouse you have plugged in are up to date.

Start-->> Devices and printers -->> right click on the mouse, click on properties-->> hardware tab on top, click on properties on bottom-->> driver tab on top, update driver.

My build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/143943-2001-mustang-gt-system-rebuild-box-build-pics-updated-61512/

2001 Ford Mustang GT

4.6 SOHC 380HP

270 amp Mechman alt

2 12" Treo SSX custom built.

6.47 cu ft, tuned to 32Hz

2 hifonics Brutus 2400.1, strapped

1 optima yellow top

1 Kinetic HC1800

14.4v @ 29Hz, 2k RPM

over 100ft 1/0 XS flex wire

Big 3 in 1/0

100sq ft fatmat deadener

145.3 on music, 142.6 sealed on music

Stop being a pussy and wall it off.

I hate when my google breaks too

I think the usps must be ran by a bunch of drunk ass oriental midget monkey's on methamphetamines.

another problem i am having is i have a few usb flash drives and only one reads and works on this comp now if i try to plug in another one it wont read it, but if i use it on my friend comp iit will read it. What can cause this problem?

Shakin not Stirred....my buildhttp://www.stevemead...ngle-cab-build/412 CVX

And put a sealed enclosure in your trunk cut a hole in your deck and call it ported :lol2:

go to dell support site and look for new updates for your PC.... most likely shitty/buggy mobo drivers

tried updating never work and when plugged in it says unkown driver. Gigware flash drive 16g computer is dell window 7 Inspiron 537S

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

Archived