rsfm089 Posted April 4, 2014 Author Report Posted April 4, 2014 I guess its the twelve really wish I could find a decent set of DC level 4 but I can upgrade later can I shrink the box by going with aero ports
Guest Posted April 4, 2014 Report Posted April 4, 2014 I guess its the twelve really wish I could find a decent set of DC level 4 but I can upgrade later "upgrading" from 4" coils to 3" coils. single hdc4 will surprise you. i know a guy that did 154 out the trunk with an hdc418, on a burp.
Kyblack76 Posted April 4, 2014 Report Posted April 4, 2014 Edit (wrong post on me) My opinion. Havocs, if you have the space, on a populus 3.5k SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
hdorre Posted April 4, 2014 Report Posted April 4, 2014 My opinion. Havocs, if you have the space, on a populus 3.5k Werd, this. If Havocs came in 10s.. Id have a pair in my hatch. Then again, Im happy with my 4s. I agree on the Pop 3.5k part tho.. hands down.. On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
rsfm089 Posted April 4, 2014 Author Report Posted April 4, 2014 I guess its the twelve really wish I could find a decent set of DC level 4 but I can upgrade later"upgrading" from 4" coils to 3" coils.single hdc4 will surprise you. i know a guy that did 154 out the trunk with an hdc418, on a burp. no upgrading from one 4 inch coil to two three inch coils
john253a Posted April 4, 2014 Report Posted April 4, 2014 I guess its the twelve really wish I could find a decent set of DC level 4 but I can upgrade later"upgrading" from 4" coils to 3" coils.single hdc4 will surprise you. i know a guy that did 154 out the trunk with an hdc418, on a burp. Just thinking the same thing That sub will still do a low 40 in trunk with 36-37hz tune May even come close 43-44 with some testing and tuning
john253a Posted April 4, 2014 Report Posted April 4, 2014 I guess its the twelve really wish I could find a decent set of DC level 4 but I can upgrade later"upgrading" from 4" coils to 3" coils.single hdc4 will surprise you. i know a guy that did 154 out the trunk with an hdc418, on a burp. no upgrading from one 4 inch coil to two three inch coils Doesn't alway mean more db's Nore does more cone area Unless your talking apples to apples Not apples and oranges
rsfm089 Posted April 4, 2014 Author Report Posted April 4, 2014 so this is my problem this box is 4cubic feet tuned to 35hz its my first box so go ahead and bash lol
john253a Posted April 5, 2014 Report Posted April 5, 2014 Don't think many did any better when they build there first box I can see why you want to stay under 3net You'll get it in easier and be a tonn lighter Not to menshion fit and be within spec
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.