JesseyMclame Posted April 8, 2014 Report Posted April 8, 2014 Today, my buddy, a fellow basshead, was at the gym, and came out to his subs missing. 4 SA 10's, birch box with a stain finish, and 4 3" aero ports. If anyone in the sac or SF Bay area see's anything like them, please shoot me a pm or comment. Current setup in my 96 Hoe Hu - Pioneer DEH-80prs. Amps - (4) Crossfire C5 1700D's, MTX Thunder 5604(mids), PPI Art 300.2 (tweets) Batts - 4 91ah rear batts, 50ah batt up front. Subs - 2 Crossfire XSv2 18's Alt - Singer 330A Front stage - Random JL & Eclipse mids, Eclipse tweets
will77530 Posted April 8, 2014 Report Posted April 8, 2014 ill keep it in mind go from reno to the baby atleast a couple times a month and sac every week
Trey_Dog650 Posted April 8, 2014 Report Posted April 8, 2014 I'm in the sf Bay I'll keep q lookout 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
JesseyMclame Posted April 8, 2014 Author Report Posted April 8, 2014 Cool guys, Hella appreciate it. I'll post a pic up of the subs in the box here sometime tomorrow. It's shitty, man. I'm sure they're the stupid breed who will put it on CL or something. Current setup in my 96 Hoe Hu - Pioneer DEH-80prs. Amps - (4) Crossfire C5 1700D's, MTX Thunder 5604(mids), PPI Art 300.2 (tweets) Batts - 4 91ah rear batts, 50ah batt up front. Subs - 2 Crossfire XSv2 18's Alt - Singer 330A Front stage - Random JL & Eclipse mids, Eclipse tweets
TheMonolith2001 Posted April 8, 2014 Report Posted April 8, 2014 It's probably someone who knows him or at least knows he goes to the gym, possibly another gym member. They knew he was going to be busy inside for awhile it was a good time to steal. Also I bet that was heavy as fuck. I know my birch box is. Not exactly easy to steal.
BassDoctor Posted April 8, 2014 Report Posted April 8, 2014 Did they take the subwoofers AND the enclosure? I just picked up a pair of SA10s to play around with, and these guys are fairly heavy. If they took the enclosure and all four subwoofers, it wouldn't likely be a 1person job. 04 Honda Accord LX Sedan Kenwood Excelon X998 XS Power D3400 XS Power D1200 Singer 275A alternator with factory bypass 64 sqft SecondSkin Damplifier Build to be decided
JesseyMclame Posted April 8, 2014 Author Report Posted April 8, 2014 Yeah they did. It's weird, a "witness" left a note saying it was 2 guys in tank tops and shorts in a 2000s car with black faded paint blacked out and tinted. Box weighed easy 150. Current setup in my 96 Hoe Hu - Pioneer DEH-80prs. Amps - (4) Crossfire C5 1700D's, MTX Thunder 5604(mids), PPI Art 300.2 (tweets) Batts - 4 91ah rear batts, 50ah batt up front. Subs - 2 Crossfire XSv2 18's Alt - Singer 330A Front stage - Random JL & Eclipse mids, Eclipse tweets
ally Posted April 8, 2014 Report Posted April 8, 2014 I seen 4 sundown sa 10s in a birch box on craigslist about 2 weeks ago he must of bought them from craigslist? Maybe the guy who sold them to him tracked him down
ally Posted April 8, 2014 Report Posted April 8, 2014 I seen 4 sundown sa 10s in a birch box on craigslist about 2 weeks ago he must of bought them from craigslist? Maybe the guy who sold them to him tracked him down
Keith77 Posted April 8, 2014 Report Posted April 8, 2014 nice of the witness to leave a note rather than call the cops. Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.