Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

I am very disappointed with mtx


Recommended Posts

Posted

:worthless::worthless::worthless::worthless::worthless:

:banhim::banhim::banhim::banhim::banhim::banhim::banhim::banhim:

:fing23::fing23::fing23::fing23::fing23::fing23:

:finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger:

:fryingpan::fryingpan::fryingpan:

:ThatWasGay::ThatWasGay::ThatWasGay::ThatWasGay::ThatWasGay:

:punani::punani::punani:

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Posted

Help has beem granted.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

THANKS N8... Couldn't you have waiting about a minute and a half longer?

Now that doesn't blend nearly as well :(

Posted

Steve meade help

youregonnadienow.gif

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^3

Am+I+gonna+die+.+You+probably+thought+yo

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3403 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...