gf says i love my car/system more then her

A guy gas to have a car for 2 reasons.

1. To get away from the girlfriend/wife

2. For fun

then we need car audio for 2 reasons

1. Can't hear bitching over the loud music

2. Because its loud

then of course we have to have tools for 2 reasons plus a reason women will give you

1. To fix/improve the car

2. To build your stereo

the womens reason

to fix/build what she's wants.

^ issues with that is they never ask for a cell to be locked in while they complain, nag, or straight up bitch.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

I told my wife about this thread. She said, if you want a woman you thinks the systems are more important. She will find me one.

I've had my wife tell me the same before. Played with it and got in Trouble, argued it and got in trouble. Just couldn't win.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

The key to how I get away with everything is, "oh really? I didn't know honey."

Makes them feel smart, so they stop arguing and in their minds they think they win :)

EDIT: I should bury this post somewhere... I pray she doesn't go browsing my PC and find this post lol

Edit it out lol.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

It's okay, I just won't go on SMD tomorrow when we're together ROFL!

On another note... I'm glad she doesn't drill me like some of you guys' wives do!

Just purchased a PSP-3in kit... it was $20 and she was wondering where the charge came from lol.

Imagine what you could have if you didn't have a gf......... #getridofher

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

My girl now is more demanding than the others a lot of it is cause I spend my free time at shows or working on my cars.. Had the talk 3 yrs ago (her .. "You love that stereo more than me".. Me: all the others said that the choice was easy ... Huh? You wouldn't be here if they won.... ?.. I eat sleep an live car audio my career my hobby ...

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

:ninja: (Ninja mode) I just bought the DD1 and a battery for the trunk online. should arrive by my birthday (23) perfect timing. Now if my gf finds out I just spent a little over $200 she is gonna throw a fit!!! This is what she will say " You can spend $200 on that shit but you cant buy this, this, or this...... LOL Yikes! KIssss the booty babe :asskiss: that's what is say. :D

"Toyota Camry rebuild page 21 (link)http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183768-94-crossfire-camry-18s-walled-singer-alt-has-arrived-rebuild-starts-pg-10/page-21

PIONEER DEH-P8400BH

2 CROSSFIRE C5 1700D

2 CROSSFIRE C7 18

HOOD. NSB GROUP48 TRUNK SMS AGM400

DUAL RUNS X SCORP 1/0 OFC

275A SINGER ALT.

DYNAMAT XTREME

SOUNDSTREAM TA4.280

PIONEER COMPONENTS

The key to keeping the boss lady from bitching, is to keep her happy.

I got lucky with my wife, she loves cars, guns, audio, drifting, and pretty much everything im interested in.

Weve been together for a long ass time though, there have been fights in the past, but thats a sign of a healthy relationship.

Women only really want a few things, they want the D, they want nice things, and they want someone who can tune them out when they talk.

2003 Chevy blazer 4x2, it has a tape deck.

1999 Acura integra, whats a radio?

1983 kawasaki kl250R bobber, my phone is almost loud enough.

Archived