hazestorm23 Posted April 13, 2014 Author Report Posted April 13, 2014 oh i guess i could use that too. mine has that too, just never really knew what it was for. just turns down the music? for mine it does I have had that same option on other stereos before but it would just cut the volume in half . With the one I have now it just turns down all sound without any unnecessary sounds.
Mr DeeBeez Posted April 13, 2014 Report Posted April 13, 2014 well thats a pretty neat feature. ya when i click the wheel it says ATT ON and turns down the music. Fi Team 18's (4) Crossfire 16k Crossfire 400.4 & 800.4 Pioneer AVH-X491bhs 140ah cmax CES 320's (2)
ROLEXrifleman Posted April 13, 2014 Report Posted April 13, 2014 Something I've found out lately is when you get a ticket for noise pollution, it doesn't go on your driving record (which is nice). That's because they are not moving violations. Only moving violations go against your license. Rolex you sicken me. Just let me finish my pie ~ Juice
ROLEXrifleman Posted April 13, 2014 Report Posted April 13, 2014 some care, some dont. kinda weird Not weird at all, it boils down to officer discretion. If they are a big enough shit bag I'd hit someone with one Rolex you sicken me. Just let me finish my pie ~ Juice
Mr DeeBeez Posted April 13, 2014 Report Posted April 13, 2014 yeah, just kinda weird that i can pass one at night, and he doesnt care, but middle of the day and one cares. yes its their discretion, just kinda odd Fi Team 18's (4) Crossfire 16k Crossfire 400.4 & 800.4 Pioneer AVH-X491bhs 140ah cmax CES 320's (2)
ROLEXrifleman Posted April 13, 2014 Report Posted April 13, 2014 your absolutely right, it does confuse the general public. In Indiana the ONLY thing I am MANDATED to arrest for is DUI. In every other case, technically including murder also, I do not have to arrest. Charging someone with the crime is different than arresting them. They are two separate things and since this isn't a law forum I'm not going to get into it as I'd be typing for days! Rolex you sicken me. Just let me finish my pie ~ Juice
bassaddiction Posted April 13, 2014 Report Posted April 13, 2014 the cops around me never gave me any tickets for being to loud. but they do tell me to turn it down
jarrius Posted April 13, 2014 Report Posted April 13, 2014 friend of mine is a cop and I asked him what is the law on noise down in southern Maryland (where I live) he said there is no specific DB level but if they can here you from 5 cars away its to loud and he will pull you over for it. 2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d 140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed) 140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL 142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at) 141 on music. strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said: when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole
Mr DeeBeez Posted April 13, 2014 Report Posted April 13, 2014 i can kinda understand if its REALLY loud, or at night. i just think that if its between like 10am-7pm, it should be allowed. but im sure they have their reasons. Fi Team 18's (4) Crossfire 16k Crossfire 400.4 & 800.4 Pioneer AVH-X491bhs 140ah cmax CES 320's (2)
Jhunt94 Posted April 13, 2014 Report Posted April 13, 2014 In Georgia, or atleast where I live, if the cops can here you they will most likely pull you over. I had a cop one time almost break her neck trying to get to her car to pull me over. Granted that was when I first got into car audio and had it on full blast wherever i went. Now I try not to have it too loud and bother other people, but I have found in some cases that the mute button can be your best friend. 2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside250 Mechman AlternatorSky High Car Audio Big 3 XS Power D3400Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kitRockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcpRockford Fosgate T400-4DC Audio Lvl 4 12"Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" componentRockford Fosgate Punch 6x8Pioneer AVH-P2300DVDSMD Volt Meter
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.