hazestorm23 Posted April 13, 2014 Report Posted April 13, 2014 So to my knowledge this was back in 2012 the local PD started to fight crime against loud music so what they did is they went out and bought 2 brand spanking new mustangs one red and one silver to fight the evils of car audio. So within a year catch this they had enough money from pulling people over to pay off both cars. In addition just this year they added a 2 new chargers. So in my area there is 2 stangs and 2 chargers. Any in your area?
alaskanzx5 Posted April 13, 2014 Report Posted April 13, 2014 I see chargers but not for car audio specific. Just regular old cop cars. Haven't heard of anyone in my area getting noise tickets even. t1500bdcp 2 t2d4 15" 1 t600.4 1 t400.2 1 set p1 tweets singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.
hazestorm23 Posted April 13, 2014 Author Report Posted April 13, 2014 I see chargers but not for car audio specific. Just regular old cop cars. Haven't heard of anyone in my area getting noise tickets even. well you must not live by an area with all the old school impalas and chevys trying to blow off their trunks lol at least you don't have to be on the look out for specific cop cars
TheMonolith2001 Posted April 13, 2014 Report Posted April 13, 2014 Haha what? They are buying mustangs and chargers to catch people with loud car stereos? Do the stereos make their cars really fast or something? It seems like every police department in every area is coming up with whatever reason they can to fit these into the budget. In my area MOST of them are driving chargers at this point. I remember in Jew Jersey they even had a Lamborghini. I wonder what happened to that after the hurricane.
moh.vze.com Posted April 13, 2014 Report Posted April 13, 2014 Something I've found out lately is when you get a ticket for noise pollution, it doesn't go on your driving record (which is nice). DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs
hazestorm23 Posted April 13, 2014 Author Report Posted April 13, 2014 Haha what? They are buying mustangs and chargers to catch people with loud car stereos? Do the stereos make their cars really fast or something? It seems like every police department in every area is coming up with whatever reason they can to fit these into the budget. In my area MOST of them are driving chargers at this point. I remember in Jew Jersey they even had a Lamborghini. I wonder what happened to that after the hurricane. yea man no lie first offense is 250 then it doubles and I'm not sure after that
Kyblack76 Posted April 13, 2014 Report Posted April 13, 2014 Dodge for highway patrol Fords for patrol here. I'm in a battle now. I just retained my lawyer for a May 6th court date. Met with him Friday. I received a disturbing the peace ticket. I feel, it's wrong, and I'm going to go through the motions. I'll let you all know how it turns out. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
ToNasty Posted April 13, 2014 Report Posted April 13, 2014 i used to get pulled over a lot when i first got my liscense, (we are county so we have sheriffs) and it was always the same sherriff but he was also a basshead ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
RyanJ Posted April 13, 2014 Report Posted April 13, 2014 LOL. Dude in a city like 5 mins away from me, cops get their salary by writing tickets to under aged kids riding bikes with no helmets and going 3 mph over the speed limit when it's obviously cruising. MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U Speakers: -Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD New MOB-MOBILE: 2011 G37S Sedan System:TBD Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415
alaskanzx5 Posted April 13, 2014 Report Posted April 13, 2014 I live in an area with a lot of illegal immigrants and drug dealers. They aren't worried about the loud music. t1500bdcp 2 t2d4 15" 1 t600.4 1 t400.2 1 set p1 tweets singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.