Are we hurting or helping are members?

Some people are beyond help.

some people do dumb things

some people burn bridges

there are other people who notice these things.

Some people don't want to take the time to help.

People do dumb things but that's how we learn from are mistakes.

Some people build bridges (fuck I didn't know what to say to that one) lol.

I know what your sayin, I just kinda want people to understand what im sayin too

Just like now for example, you have a valid idea and are trying to get a message across. We all see it differently to one degree or another. It's ok to disagree and you aren't being a douche at this point, so I am not being a dick about your grammar. If you were being a dumbass, you would get clowned for grammar. See what I mean about approach determining response?

Aww forget it. ill just keep my thoughts to myself.

"Toyota Camry rebuild page 21 (link)http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183768-94-crossfire-camry-18s-walled-singer-alt-has-arrived-rebuild-starts-pg-10/page-21

PIONEER DEH-P8400BH

2 CROSSFIRE C5 1700D

2 CROSSFIRE C7 18

HOOD. NSB GROUP48 TRUNK SMS AGM400

DUAL RUNS X SCORP 1/0 OFC

275A SINGER ALT.

DYNAMAT XTREME

SOUNDSTREAM TA4.280

PIONEER COMPONENTS

I feel as if lots of the members hurt themselves

How so?

and FWIW JEFFY, keep on truckin', if you keep helping members, you'll probably build a much more friendly environment around you here in the community. It's what me and a few other members did in the other forums, and it turned out great. Only once in a while you get folks that act stupid, but they're not there for long.

How so?

and FWIW JEFFY, keep on truckin', if you keep helping members, you'll probably build a much more friendly environment around you here in the community. It's what me and a few other members did in the other forums, and it turned out great. Only once in a while you get folks that act stupid, but they're not there for long.

Just read through a few threads. You'll see. Its self explanatory, really.

Then again, Ive been here for a while.. So i guess I notice patterns.

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Some people are beyond help.

some people do dumb things

some people burn bridges

there are other people who notice these things.

Some people don't want to take the time to help.

People do dumb things but that's how we learn from are mistakes.

Some people build bridges (fuck I didn't know what to say to that one) lol.

I know what your sayin, I just kinda want people to understand what im sayin too

Just like now for example, you have a valid idea and are trying to get a message across. We all see it differently to one degree or another. It's ok to disagree and you aren't being a douche at this point, so I am not being a dick about your grammar. If you were being a dumbass, you would get clowned for grammar. See what I mean about approach determining response?

yea i understand your point

"Toyota Camry rebuild page 21 (link)http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183768-94-crossfire-camry-18s-walled-singer-alt-has-arrived-rebuild-starts-pg-10/page-21

PIONEER DEH-P8400BH

2 CROSSFIRE C5 1700D

2 CROSSFIRE C7 18

275A SINGER ALT.

DYNAMAT XTREME

SOUNDSTREAM TA4.280

PIONEER COMPONENTS

How so?

Just read through a few threads. You'll see. Its self explanatory, really.

Then again, Ive been here for a while.. So i guess I notice patterns.

Ohh, I see a few members on here that really get on the offensive sometimes... One in particular that I shall not name.

At the end of the day, it's truly your decision and you do what you want.

Ohh, I see a few members on here that really get on the offensive sometimes... One in particular that I shall not name.

At the end of the day, it's truly your decision and you do what you want.

That was very well put :good:

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Just my perspective, but what a good portion of people seem to forget is you can't read tone in a forum post, so sarcasm, and things of that nature are never well recieved. This being the case a lot of people get REAL butt hurt because they read a post wrong and then it spirals downhill from there. For instance.....your title should be "our members" and not "are members." ;)

I am just trying to be helpful, and point out a small grammatical error.....but it all depends on how you read and interpret it. :)

I am sure there are spelling errors, etc. in my post as well, so that was not my intent to point out a mistake....but when people correct others they can get real offended and blow up on them.

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

I think almost everyone has made a valid point and I understand. I made this post and it feels like everyone gets offensive and turns it into a argument like im trying to stick up or defend the idiots who piss you off but that's not the case. lol Its like fighting with a woman you cant win but im not trying to win im just trying to make people understand what im saying. That's all... lol

PIONEER DEH-P8400BH

2 CROSSFIRE C5 1700D

2 CROSSFIRE C7 18

275A SINGER ALT.

DYNAMAT XTREME

SOUNDSTREAM TA4.280

PIONEER COMPONENTS

See the thing is ypu may think so but most of us probably aren't. My replies are short snd to the point. But im not upset at all. Im on mobilr and im not typing more than needed. Its perception. You cant pick up tone over text. One of the drawbacks of text based communications.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived