Are we hurting or helping are members?

So many times I see people/members making posts asking for help/advice/input and ect. on here only to read a whole list of people bashing them making them feel stupid. Are we here to hurt these people or help them? Me personally I am here to learn and to help others and i enjoy being around others who have the same interests (car audio) and just to read threads like its my morning newspaper.. I havnt been a member that long but I have met some cool people that are real down to earth but then again I feel a lot of people are here to show off and be better or louder then others and stick there noses up higher like they are smarter then the rest of us. Just kinda wanted to throw this out there. Thanks

"Toyota Camry rebuild page 21 (link)http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183768-94-crossfire-camry-18s-walled-singer-alt-has-arrived-rebuild-starts-pg-10/page-21

PIONEER DEH-P8400BH

2 CROSSFIRE C5 1700D

2 CROSSFIRE C7 18

HOOD. NSB GROUP48 TRUNK SMS AGM400

DUAL RUNS X SCORP 1/0 OFC

275A SINGER ALT.

DYNAMAT XTREME

SOUNDSTREAM TA4.280

PIONEER COMPONENTS

I agree halfway with you there. Most threads, I see people being REALLY helpful!

Some threads, I see people just bashing because people don't want to listen to them.

Believe it or not though, I have trouble getting help when needed :(.

I have a box thread that hasn't really answered my questions, which is okay, as I don't mind that one.

But I also have an electricals thread, which I guess isn't a hot topic here, so I haven't gotten a single response on any of my choices... Maybe it's too long to read?

The electricals part is a whole list to redo my system, as I'm a bit nervous on spending $200 on wires and connections, let alone it being CCA.

You comin in new, and ask a legit qestion with reason behind it, AND POST IT IN THE RIGHT SECTION, I'll go to extremes to help.

My account is full of PM's and 90% are help questions. Ask any of the newer members.

You post some retard thread, in the wrong location, and you haven't even TRIED to answer it your self in any way no, I'm not here to change diapers, or hold a hand an CARRY you.

(Sticks noes in the air, drops mic)

all of the people I have seen give advice on peoples threads have been helpful until the op disregards their good advice as wrong and unacceptable but still some continue their efforts to help. I think the only time some one starts to get bashed is when they are too close minded to the help being given. although there are some exceptions to this when people bash just to bash

it all depends, a lot of it is common sense, and its annoying when a person doesnt have common sense

There is some common sense when it comes to car audio but honestly if you think about it there is a lot of it which is a little more complex. Just look at your build, could you of accomplished that with common sense? You learned a lot and its probably take some time to know what you know and do what you can do with car audio... We all were noobs at one time and sometimes the noobs are annoying but they are here to get help.

"Toyota Camry rebuild page 21 (link)http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183768-94-crossfire-camry-18s-walled-singer-alt-has-arrived-rebuild-starts-pg-10/page-21

PIONEER DEH-P8400BH

2 CROSSFIRE C5 1700D

2 CROSSFIRE C7 18

275A SINGER ALT.

DYNAMAT XTREME

SOUNDSTREAM TA4.280

PIONEER COMPONENTS

Some people are beyond help.

some people do dumb things

some people burn bridges

there are other people who notice these things.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

You comin in new, and ask a legit qestion with reason behind it, AND POST IT IN THE RIGHT SECTION, I'll go to extremes to help.

My account is full of PM's and 90% are help questions. Ask any of the newer members.

You post some retard thread, in the wrong location, and you haven't even TRIED to answer it your self in any way no, I'm not here to change diapers, or hold a hand an CARRY you.

(Sticks noes in the air, drops mic)

When I was new I had no idea how to even use the forum. Everything is a learning process... I have seen you be very helpful to others and I understand there is rules. all im saying is I wish some people would lighten up and go a little easier on others here.. Kinda gets out of control sometimes

PIONEER DEH-P8400BH

2 CROSSFIRE C5 1700D

2 CROSSFIRE C7 18

275A SINGER ALT.

DYNAMAT XTREME

SOUNDSTREAM TA4.280

PIONEER COMPONENTS

You comin in new, and ask a legit qestion with reason behind it, AND POST IT IN THE RIGHT SECTION, I'll go to extremes to help.My account is full of PM's and 90% are help questions. Ask any of the newer members.You post some retard thread, in the wrong location, and you haven't even TRIED to answer it your self in any way no, I'm not here to change diapers, or hold a hand an CARRY you.(Sticks noes in the air, drops mic)

When I was new I had no idea how to even use the forum. Everything is a learning process... I have seen you be very helpful to others and I understand there is rules. all im saying is I wish some people would lighten up and go a little easier on others here.. Kinda gets out of control sometimes

I just reported you.

Expect a vacation.

Archived