nosho47 Posted April 16, 2014 Author Report Posted April 16, 2014 I have a friend that said that I shouldn't go with beymas or any pro audio speakers because they don't sound good at close range and with the SQ compared to components
tacomaguy1 Posted April 16, 2014 Report Posted April 16, 2014 fuck... distance test.. If you need to know how something sounds..... for sure do it a block away... Meh... Make it 2 blocks to be on the safe side Team Flex Issues
nosho47 Posted April 16, 2014 Author Report Posted April 16, 2014 Would it be possible to get a clip with the doors closed while sitting in it?
White Lightning Posted April 16, 2014 Report Posted April 16, 2014 The few Beyma systems I've heard sounded GREAT !!! In just about every aspect of Sound Quality.F'n this!! You have NO idea how many discussions/arguments I get in telling people the difference between REAL pro audio and companys that make pro audio type stuffNot many people (youngsters) remember what "real Pro Audio" drivers really sound like. I have a friend that said that I shouldn't go with beymas or any pro audio speakers because they don't sound good at close range and with the SQ compared to componentsSteve Stern (the owner of MECA) runs a pair of Beymas in his personal vehicle if that tells you anything. Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado "The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually" Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet) Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch
CortezDTV Posted April 17, 2014 Report Posted April 17, 2014 I miss my beyma sd35 domes.think time sell everything go beymas again. I have some beyma you can buy SCSB Santa Cruz Speaker Box Build logs: Daily Driver Lemon Marquis 2 american bass 750.1s 350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters Mystery subs http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/
nosho47 Posted April 17, 2014 Author Report Posted April 17, 2014 Just put my order in today... Can't wait to get them in and installed
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.