Beyma SQ ?

nosho47

How are the beyma sound quality wise? I have a 09' Tahoe and want a setup that is loud but yet have a good sound quality surround system if I play a movie with the doors closed. I have a sundown 125.4 amplifier to power these speakers. If I go with the beymas, ill be running Them active only for the front stage. My other option would be the (4) RF punch pro 6.5" mids, RF super tweets and crossover and run them passive. Lmk whats your opinion. I do not have any subs as of right now but am planning on picking up something later.

The few Beyma systems I've heard sounded GREAT !!! In just about every aspect of Sound Quality.

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

I ran the ast09 they are loud ..can be harsh depends on tuning I ran them with the 6mi90 in single cab 86 Chevy all in the kicks.I'm not an SQ guy but like things sounding good.I really was shocked how I got these to sound.this was before I knew anything on tuning and active setup..

This was back in 03-05 I ran this..

The few Beyma systems I've heard sounded GREAT !!! In just about every aspect of Sound Quality.

F'n this!! You have NO idea how many discussions/arguments I get in telling people the difference between REAL pro audio and companys that make pro audio type stuff

2000 Suburban 6 runs of 2/0

12 timpano audio mids,6 timpana audio tweets and 1 timpano compression horn per door 

8 banks of blue Maxwells + 260ah of Yin Long LTOs 

2 370 Amp Autotech Alts 

mids amps 2  Crescendo Skyway 3ks 

Tweet amp Crossfire 2000.4

sub amp: 4 Crossfire XT 8ks

Subs: 8 18 in Crossfires in a 4th order

Best Scores at events…

161.6@38hz DBdrag  sealed on the dash… 162.54 outlaw…161.14 Meca headrest 

Archived