nosho47 Posted April 16, 2014 Report Posted April 16, 2014 How are the beyma sound quality wise? I have a 09' Tahoe and want a setup that is loud but yet have a good sound quality surround system if I play a movie with the doors closed. I have a sundown 125.4 amplifier to power these speakers. If I go with the beymas, ill be running Them active only for the front stage. My other option would be the (4) RF punch pro 6.5" mids, RF super tweets and crossover and run them passive. Lmk whats your opinion. I do not have any subs as of right now but am planning on picking up something later.
White Lightning Posted April 16, 2014 Report Posted April 16, 2014 The few Beyma systems I've heard sounded GREAT !!! In just about every aspect of Sound Quality. Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado "The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually" Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet) Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch
95 south Posted April 16, 2014 Report Posted April 16, 2014 ^^^^^^...I agree with Cablguy, The sound quality is outstanding. No System......GFY
nosho47 Posted April 16, 2014 Author Report Posted April 16, 2014 Are the super tweets harsh as what some people say? If I do go with the beymas, I am going with the pro6wnd and the ast09
Kyblack76 Posted April 16, 2014 Report Posted April 16, 2014 if i could have.. id have done the beymas that Kevin did...... i just could not... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
dolarbilz Posted April 16, 2014 Report Posted April 16, 2014 I ran the ast09 they are loud ..can be harsh depends on tuning I ran them with the 6mi90 in single cab 86 Chevy all in the kicks.I'm not an SQ guy but like things sounding good.I really was shocked how I got these to sound.this was before I knew anything on tuning and active setup.. This was back in 03-05 I ran this..
95 south Posted April 16, 2014 Report Posted April 16, 2014 I am running 4 of the pro6wnd full range, 4 of the pro midranges and 2 of the pro midbass ones....Will do a distance test video tomorrow and post it. No System......GFY
Kyblack76 Posted April 16, 2014 Report Posted April 16, 2014 fuck... distance test.. If you need to know how something sounds..... for sure do it a block away... Meh... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
dolarbilz Posted April 16, 2014 Report Posted April 16, 2014 I miss my beyma sd35 domes.think time sell everything go beymas again.
kalilac619 Posted April 16, 2014 Report Posted April 16, 2014 The few Beyma systems I've heard sounded GREAT !!! In just about every aspect of Sound Quality. F'n this!! You have NO idea how many discussions/arguments I get in telling people the difference between REAL pro audio and companys that make pro audio type stuff 2000 Suburban 6 runs of 2/0 12 JBL Pro audo mids ,6 timpano audio tweets and 1 Prv compression horn per door 475ah of yin long LTOs Triple 370 Amp Autotech Alts mids amps 2 Crescendo Skyway 3ks compreesion horn amp crossfire 800.4 Tweet amp Crossfire 2000.4 sub amp: 4 Crossfire XT 8ks Subs: 8 18 in Crossfires in a 4th order Best Scores at events… 163.5@38hz DBdrag sealed on the dash… 164.3 outlaw…162.9 Meca headrest
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.