electrical problem please help!@!@!

He has a very simple set up, will not isolate or do process of elimination, there is only so much that it could be but he keeps making threads over and over on the same issue like someone is gonna magically tell him what it is, instead of actually putting the time and effort in to get to the root of the problem. Says he checked everything but the problem still exists so no way he checked everything, and I highly doubt he has done much at all.....

I'm done, won't be back

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Probably because everyone else is smart enough to figure it out without crying about it

Here is my last post on the fucking subject!

Sell all the fucking garbage and start new!

Buy a real set of components!!!!!

Buy a real fucking amplifier!!!!!

Buy all the shit you need to install it with!!!!!

Have a professional install your gear for you since your incapable of doing it yourself!!!!!

End Rant!!!!!

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

And you also say i dont put my time in it ive been in that car all day everyday all the free time i have ive been messing with that car trying to find the problem i checked all grounds and redid them swtiched head units, checked all positives and fuses, checked speaker wire, checked all speakers, switched amps, switched rca's also switched channels. i redid the ground on the head unit. switched the ipod cord and ipod with all those things the problem is still there what else is there to check.

See if you could get a second battery. I can't explain why but when I had strapped amps I was getting a whine. I hooked up a second battery and the whine went away. Before that I did use a coaxial cable and that worked too, but that was for the jumper cable between the two amps. So try some coaxial cables between the amps or a second battery. I'm staying just to watch more people snap on him. Plus I'm bored as shit.

Have you tried wiring your 4 channel to a different set of speakers?

Archived