Oh yeah I'm not trying to turn it into police bashing at all! Just sayin it doesn't surprise me, but like I said there are great cops out there also!!! But like anything unfortunately the bad is what's talked about more instead of the good that should be!!! The situation's just unfortunate all around

Guns don't kill people, mentally ill pedestrians make police officers kill people.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

Woooooooow that is just retarded. And to be hoenst all the shit I see happening with cops is from NY lately. So glad I don't live there.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

im pretty sure that when they say mentally disturbed they dont mean mentally challenged... theirs a huge difference.

mentally disturbed could mean the guy was walking around in the street yelling violently and threatening people.

mentally challenged means well anything really. im around a autistic boy alot and he can quote anything that he has seen or heard from whenever at random. he also yells/ hits himself/ gives strange looks/ and basically does anything that most people arent used to if they arent around someone thats autistic.

this story needs more information

• 1 month later...

this is just insane. Somebody important or their wife, mom, etc. must have been hit, and they needed a head to roll. Of course the same agency that did the arrest can't claim poor training on their part.

If you're feeling DOWN & OUT, it's time to get UP & IN

I don't even know what to think. You remember those cheesy movies in the 80's about corrupt government police and a malita state? All that stuff about super rich and extreme poor and stuff?

Archived